• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DB's SEPTEMBER Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
My! Is it September already?:eek:

OK, so I had stuff to do... besides for what Stephan pays me, you're lucky I even have a candle to power this laptop! (there goes some Karma...)

You all know the drill; See the attached photo, come up with a funny caption, slogan or short, SHORT phrase, (and I'm not talking about Octo Aaron here...) Hell, click on your Photoshop if you have to, just enter! The lucky sonofagun, and I mean you, male, female, freediver, SCUBA-type, Nationals winner, wannabe, or both, gets a DB T-shirt or coffee mug from those generous to a fault folks at DB Headquarters :hmm They even lick the stamps for postage!

Just so you know, you can enter as often as you like, but it comes down to one entry being the winner. So WIN, don't WHINE! Comprende? Good. Get after it and dare I say, smoothly?

sven DB Comp guru

Last edited:
"Free Willy!"

"Yeah, I read it for the articles - especially what they're draped across". :inlove

Last edited:
"even after all these years, Sven is still trying to figure out Victorias secret". :confused:

"I am one with the Universe, I am one with the Universe!" :head

Last edited:
"Wait a second I've got it; a freediving manual WITH a centerfold - it's almost too easy". :ban

"At Sven's Academy of Freediving your education is our top priority". rofl

"Sven, clearly a connoisseur of the finer things in life". :king

Yep. You caught it, alright

Ya know Elvis, if we could get her to the Kraze, adopt her as our Maiden de la mar and stuff her with lobster and promises, maybe, just maybe... Naw.:chatup

sven

" Gee, how come babes like this don't do freediving ?"

" Why didn't I become a lingerie designer ?? "

" Better get the tissue quick, before I drool more "
( this is why lips not shown on photo:D :D )

" Must ask Terry (Maas ) to make his book a bit bigger than this magazine. Stealth reading "

Choosing proper freediving wetsuit is not an easy task.

Victoria’s secret freediving catalogue: suits that make you really wet!

Using an old trick he learned back in high school, Sven impress' the instructor with how intently he studies the manual.:D

"I wonder if she got that way by pack stretching?"

Jon

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT