• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

December Contest!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
:wave I just thought that this might brighten the day for some of you who are suffering the similar diving conditions as I am.. in UK right now... and my brothers are just about to leave to Egypt for some diving while I get to take care of four children and their parents.. show them around Helsinki on my Christmas "Vacation" so this is not really a caption entry but still quite funny.. enjoy..:p

"A jealous husband came home one day furious. "O.K. where is he?
I know he's here!"

The wife replied "Where is who? What are you talking about?"

Husband says "He's around here some where, the guy you've been
messing around with". He tears through the closets and rooms.
He can't find anyone. His wife tells him he's over reacting.

Suddenly he hears a car start up, he runs to the window to see a
guy getting in a car below. Frustrated he takes the fridge and throws it through the window.

The car blows up and kills the guy in it. While tossing the
fridge the husband has a massive heart attack and also dies.

They both arrive in heaven and meet each other.

The husband asks "How'd you get here?"

"All I know is some guy threw a fridge out the window and killed
me"

"Geeze, sorry that was me"

The guy forgives him.

A little later they pass a naked guy just entering heaven and
ask him how he arrived in heaven.

He replied "I was in the fridge minding my own business when......"

When role playing gets completely out of hand...

:blackeye
Anderson

"Sven's conventional and unconventional sponsors - OMER and Victoria's Secret!"

Sven - aquatic extraordinaire by day, high fashion model by

night!:D

I just couldn't resist.

Reactions: Pekka
Sigmund Freud- sometimes big spear gun is just a big speargun, but....:ban

The night after Sven won his first spearfishing tournament........in both the mens and womens divisions.

-mike

Oh boy this is looking to get out of hand!!!!!!

" Sven tryes to put a new dimension in Ann Summers partys"
:D :D

"TWANG" "Sven Ive told once Ive told you a thousand times will you take the bloody tension off that thing before you get in to bed,thats the third time you've pinned me to the bedroom ceiling"

Iam glad its christmass soon;)

cross dressing Californian spearos...on the next Jerry Springer show...

Re: Another lesson in life from The Sultan Of Smooth...

Originally posted by Ward2
Remember guys, If you plan on taking a dip, always wear your kit. An experienced buddy is also a plus. :D

Lets be safe out there...

~W2

The sultan of smooth are you ???????
as smooth as a vicers fart!!!!:naughty
oooooooohhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!:naughty

"Sven, didn't you read any of Iya's posts about rubber diameter versus penetration power at maximum range? The bigger shaft definately carries more punch!"

"What do you mean wait till it toggles on the other side?...Ooohh"

Reactions: icarus pacific
Man...you guys fade fast! I know we can come up with more than this. Whats going on?:head

I was thinking the same thing... where'e the staying power here??:confused:

Hope Stephan pimps this in the weekly. Or monthly lately...:hmm

I can hear the excuses now... "Hey! It's my second job; I was in Spain; I was hitting on a hottie..."

sven

Oh Well if insisted..

"Freedivers semi-dry training"

"skin diving"... dont they call freediving skindiving somewhere...

"I am sure it is repetitive apnea day.."

Merry Christmas to all students who are about to start their well earned Christmas vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

He had left for a day of spearfishing when his wife called and said, "Be sure to get some bass". It was the static. He was relying on bad cellular service.

From the anals of great animal adventurers:

"Crikee, look at the size of the pinchers on that crab!"

How bout...
Now that the "hunting" session is complete, it is time for Sven to clean his "catch"...

rigdvr is not responsible for any substitutions of letters in phrases...any refrence made in whole or part to any factual body orifices is purely coincidental...*the reader takes full responsibility for interpretation of any said post. 1.9% APR with approved credit only.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT