• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DeeperBlue.com Announce 2014 UK Member Meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
@grantl wins the prize for most keen - for the 2nd year running he is the first person to register for the event :)

Tough talk eh Grant!! ;). Looking forward to this year and hoping this post counts towards my F.O.M. count, if I ever get a worthy specimen!

Reactions: jerseymike
One thing to note folks is that the Specimen Hunt and Freediving activities will happen at the same time - if you selected both during registration you need to let me know which one you would prefer to attend as it can't be both! :)

One thing to note folks is that the Specimen Hunt and Freediving activities will happen at the same time - if you selected both during registration you need to let me know which one you would prefer to attend as it can't be both! :)

Surely there is enough of grant to fill both events........:whistle:

Reactions: foxfish
Talking of having anough saw this and thought of you !how sweet ....hic....happy everything....mines a thatchers
image.jpg

Right new year is here, who coming over - who has signed up?

Me, myself and I are coming so far from NorthWales .We will not be defeated by the Upper Northern team (mainly southerners)!.No matter how big they are or how much they can eat or drink!I have booked a weeks hols 6th to 12th and signed up!.May camp if not may defect again n go with the toads? um or was it donkey s? ,sure they will take me in to there cave !.What you?.

Myself and Jen are going, and so are Rowan and Alicks. We will be camping again, same place as last year probably, and coming for a week this time. Ive even bought a new tent!

That's the ferry booked and I'll be on Guernsey from 3rd Aug for 3 weeks. Camping at the same place and just need to work out how to get my kayak and roofbox on the pickup :rolleyes:

Ive booked our ferry too!! We're coming on the morning of the 6th Aug til the evening of the 11th.

Will need to collect another couple of hundred scallops in the preceding week, so if anyone wants to bring over some scuba gear, we can have a play. Already have one planning to do a few dives.

1115922_153222484873870_865906022_o.jpg

I am planning to take the week before the event off work, so weather permitting will be able to play every day. Could also take spearos to some more remote spots on the boat.

Reactions: jerseymike
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT