• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DeeperBlue.com Announce 2014 UK Member Meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I'll bring my regs and bcd over. I'll just need a DIN cylinder and maybe a couple more Kgs of weights as most of my lead is in a weights vest.

actually its a good idea - but would be pretty hard work spotting more than 2 spearos in the water at one time...

Ferry booked 6th till 12th Aug from Poole. book before 14th of Feb to get 20% discount boys and girls! All so booking camping.

I hope you guys enjoyed watching Island Parish tonight (BBC 2 8.30) I just love Sark!

actually its a good idea - but would be pretty hard work spotting more than 2 spearos in the water at one time...
have you seen the unfortunate size of me and grant?? he'll be keeping away enthusiastic Japanese scientists!!

They can't let them pair come on the same boat it may sink under the weight!

They can't let them pair come on the same boat it may sink under the weight!
nope! different boats. We are all sailing seperately so if anything untowards (or any Jersey boy sculdugery like nails on the boat ramp! :sneaky:) happens we can still repreeeesent! :whistle:;)

Reactions: jerseymike
We have still not decided on a summer party house theme as yet, Sarah suggested a French theme....

What do people think about going to Herm this year? are we bored of the same Saturday evening format?

Do you guys remember the sunset pub we went to on the Thursday evening after fish n chips? Well it is no more...
In fact it is still there as a building but no longer a pup, nobody ( I know) is sure if it is going to be a posh whine bar bistro or a full on restaurant.

Mart, i know there are some logistical difficulties but it would be really good to have a BBQ and use the fish that we catch for that... perhaps instead of going to Herm?
French Theme sounds good - how about a Meditteranean theme?

Guys - what is the local law like on having a BBQ on one of the beaches? We could get a couple of gazebos and everyone chip in for drinks and any extra food, plus cook some of the days catch?

Reactions: Trelawney
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT