• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DeeperBlue.com Announce 2014 UK Member Meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Cool - It was just my tuppence worth. I guess it's just another opinion for the organisers as they try and keep everyone happy [emoji6]
Personally I don't have a strong opinion either way but to me more teams would surely make it a bit more fun.......and possibly competitive [emoji5]
Really pleased to hear you're looking after the cup so well. I'll bring some bubblewrap for it next year so it doesn't get damaged or lose its shine on the long journey North [emoji12]

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jerseymike
Hi Grant, Martyn, I should also have said that IMO, whilst Jsy boys may prefer to be one team, the DB Gnsy Fishin weekend is about EVERYONE having fun, so if the majority and/or the organisers feel that smaller teams would be more fun, then that's how it should be. Like you say, it will be a laugh whatever we do. Looking fwd to it. cheers mike Ps just going to polish the Team tankard! PPS Guernsey might even muster up a team?

With all that young keen blood coming through from Geurnsey think it could end up in Staying there!

Teams of 4 sounds good to me but either way I am just looking forward to a good weekend of fishing and food ow and don't forget a couple of cheeky pints too :)
It will be great to see everyone again, made some great friends this year.

The mullet was featured by a top chef who showed us how he cooked the thing!
He did not remove the skin or the red meat so I guesse his dish is designed for folk with weak taste buds!
I think, this just demonstrates how the lack & expense of, the more popular fish is forcing us into a corner!
I always thought Garfish would be popular with the extreme chefs but it appears they are now in a massive decline. (longnose not chefs)

Reactions: jerseydan
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT