• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DiveInn Scubastore

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
:rcard
I'm having exactly same problem with you. I ordered one month ago,
two appena suits and a gun and some stuffs. They asked me they had some systemic problem with my order and some items were out of stock then suggested options one was like that recieve in stock items then refund for mising items. another was receive rest of them then ship later when they get the mising items.

I replied many times such as "I don't want to have refund just I hope you ship as much as you can then I will wait for the rest of them".

But they ignore my replies. Funny thing is if I ask in very rude way, they answer so quickly. However, when I was gentle, they ignored me.

Honestly, their price is quite competitive but their service is as same as their cheap price.

I cannot understand how they could survive in such high competitive market with such horrible cheap customer service.

Unless you like challenging something, please don't try to play with
Diveinn. That is very bad for your mental health.

Last edited:
cosmosr1,

have you found any other way of contacting them other than their website? like an actual email address or phone number? right now sending messages via their website doesn't give me proof that i've sent a message and waiting days on end for a response is infuriating.

giddyuptiger

No receipt of enquiry is the worst problem. I don't think they open and read all of customers' enquiry.

I don't have any of direct contact methods. Just I am trying to make enquries to be selected by Customer service. If you send 5, then you may get at least 1 reply.

I am not a bloody child but If you want to accept yours, make some rude sentences or title. Then, they act something. It is quite funny but works.

Don't wait their reply just send new one again and again. That's only the best way that you can.

They make me be Anti Diveinn person~

Last edited:
I just ordered a Cressi suit from them but It will be the last thing I buy from that site. The phone # almost never worked it would keep you on hold and hang up. The billing was screwed up the transaction would disappear then reappear. I couldnt get a hold of anyone. I at first tried to order one suit but it was in stock then out etc. Also FYI in the US they use a company called DHL and they require a signature to drop a package with no mention on their site. SO I order my suit with plenty of time before I plan to go to lake michigan diving. But it shows up at my house when Im not there and then the driver didnt return until the evening of the day I had planned to go. In the end I feel I got a good suit at a great price. But the whole experience sucked. I think they could learn something from Mako spearguns on customer service.

its just nightmare. Bought 6 item of them, only 5 arrived. Plus others are to small, so wanting to return it, imposible to get in touch. not answering to return requests etc. anyone have any details how to contact them or how to sort out my problem? thanks

its just nightmare. Bought 6 item of them, only 5 arrived. Plus others are to small, so wanting to return it, imposible to get in touch. not answering to return requests etc. anyone have any details how to contact them or how to sort out my problem? thanks

They will answer you, it just might take a day or so.

There is only one way. Get your credit card to refund you your money. It's the only thing that will get them to pay attention. Credit card companies refund fraudulent activities and they guys (whether deliberate or not) do this sort of thing all the time.

I tired every other way for a month, first. No dice.

There is only one way. Get your credit card to refund you your money. It's the only thing that will get them to pay attention. Credit card companies refund fraudulent activities and they guys (whether deliberate or not) do this sort of thing all the time.

I tired every other way for a month, first. No
I have paid by paypal, opened case already but it will take ages to get it sorted. Dont want to loose that much money

Brilliant, thank you, just tell them that i will send everything back and get diferent sizes and models. Plus fish stringer was not in a box at all. Thank you once more

Hi Stephan,

You asked them to reply here two years ago too and they didn't. You think they will do it now?

Thanks.

Hi Stephan,

You asked them to reply here two years ago too and they didn't. You think they will do it now?

Thanks.

They are a separate company and I can't force them to post but they respond every time I point them to posts on the forum but most of the time it is privately to the member in question.

Sweet. In that case, I ordered a Cressi 3.5mm off them two years ago. It was an old return from another customer (I could tell as it had no tags, the neoprene protector had been removed and it was stuffed into an old bag). The stitching along the back had come undone in a number of places. It was clearly damaged goods.

I rang from three countries, in three different languages sent a bunch of emails with pics. No response, only recorded messages.

You want to know how I got a hold of them? I spoke to the head of Cressi in New York, then Italy who put a call in to DiveInn. Eventually I got a response asking me to resend the wetsuit for them to evaluate at my expense. $50 of course.

It cost me less than that to get a guy to repair it. So that's what I did.

Hello,

I´m Thierry from Diveinn Scubastore, could you please let me know your order number in order to check your file. I will help you to solve this matter.

Regards

Hi, i've mabaged to send item back, package was delivered two weeks ago, but no any respond. Order no is 884525

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT