• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

florida freedivers

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi Scott,

What time are you planning to be at Troy? My regular dive buddy is down w/ an ear infection & I'd like to get in the water...

Thanks,
Jon

What time? I may be able to sneak out of the office early... Which direction are you coming from?

Jon I had a great time diving Troy with you today, let me know when you'll be able to get free.

Scott & Connor - I free on the days you'll be up here, let me know which spring you decide to hit.

It was great today. There was barely any peopel at the spring, the basin was empty for a moment there I was by myself completly, then about 8 people. The water level was low and the flow was low so it was easy togo deep i went to the sing and back. there was a manatee in the mornign arround 11 it was huge and it had a new born calf, probably 1 and a half foot in length. Really nice day the weather was hot you could feel the really hot air at the basin and the cold water, weird feeling. Met Dana there

I'll be at Troy Springs this friday starting about 9:30 am. Planning for about a 2 hour dive.

Connor

Boss let you have a day off Connor? Have a great dive!

In this case, my son is the boss. I have to take him to a debate tournament 3 hours away. Just by chance there happens to be some very good fresh water diving not far from the tourney. Of course, it would be a shame not to take advantage of such an opportunity.

Connor

Looks like me and several others and possibly some scuba divers students of mine will be visiting Troy springs Saturday - then heading over to Ginnie and camping out and then diving Sunday. Anyone is welcome to come along - should be a fun weekend!

I am new to Deeperblue and live in Fort Walton Beach! If anyone would like to free dive between Pensacola and Panama City I am down for sure. I usually do shore dives but am open to anything! I am getting geared up for 4 years in Okinawa this march!

Oh and heres a video of me and my friend at Vortex Springs for anyone who is curious (I am the one with camo) ! Here is the link for it : Enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QXzxCuxYAA]YouTube - -14m HELP[/ame]

We are going to Vortex Saturday to freedive at 9am!!! Anyone and everyone should jump in on this and it will be fun!!! We have 5 so far!!!! PM me if you would like to go with us!!!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT