• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

florida freedivers

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Fair day of diving! Spring was very busy - met krornek67. Also got to dive along side William Trubridge right before heading out!

Going to be at Blue Springs tomorrow - going to try and get a couple of hours in weather permitting - anyone is free to join!

Planning to dive Blue/Orange City July 12. Scott and I will be there when the gate opens. Will, Jeff, Brian, etc, come join us.

Connor

Connor,

I'll see you at Blue on July 12th.

If anyone would like to dive this weekend, let me know. I'm heading up to Blue this afternoon about 4:30 or 5:00. Unless someone wants to dive first thing, I'll be there at the same time tommarow, Sunday.

Brian

Connor - I might be able to make that - I am suppose to be driving to South Carolina for a family reunion that day - but it's on the way out to 95 - and it's early - so I think I can make a detour :D

Brian:
Tomorrow afternoon? I might be up for that - I just have a bad feeling it will be swamped - maybe not though.

Will,

I was up at Blue today. I got there at 5pm and there was not much of a croud at the spring head. After 6pm, I had the entire spring to myself. It was just me and a dive buddy. I did a couple of descent dives before I got too cold. I plan to be at Blue by 5pm tommarow. I hope to see you there.

Brian

Brian

Good deal. I should be able to make it - I might have a couple of friends along. Will probably see you there!

I am just finishing most of my work now - so I am on for today. I will probably get there earlier though - around 4 - as I have a bit further of a drive.

Looks like Troy Springs finally reopened just this week. According to their site the water is still slightly tannic - but looks like we have another option for some depth.

Hello, Just signed up here today and live in New Smyrna Beach. Thinking I may have seen the above divers at BS on 4th, if you were diving at those times. Was wearing a full black suit. Been diving there a bit lately and would love to meet fellow divers since it is kind of a deeper, at least for me, place to dive. Hope to see you again there soon.

Wasn't me :p I avoid those places on major holidays..

There will be a group of us up this coming Sunday first thing @ 8am - welcome to come on out!

I'll try and get there Sunday, too. The place does get crowded at times, but it was only swimmers and visibility was good at the boil. The run back was pretty stirred up, though.

dive4life,

Welcome to Deeper Blue. I'm not sure if I have seen you at Blue before or not. I have just started back diving. I will be at Blue most Sundays. Mostly in the evenings and I will be there at 8am this Sunday. We should have a pretty good group of freedivers. I hope to see you there.

Brian

Nice to meet everyone at BS this morning. Thanks to Brian and Will for letting me try the fins. Forgot to c/o the Boz suit, but thanks for offering, Scott. Looking forward to more diving and possible camping, soon. Take care, Robert.

No problem Robert. I won't be around this coming week - but I am looking at going to Troy Springs the following week during the week (M,T,or Thur) - welcome to join.

Thanks for coming guys, it was good. Blue is fun, but, for the occasional visitor, a very screwy place.

Connor

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT