• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving vs Auto-Asphyxiation

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
The cuddle fish here are about the same size of a medium squid (10in total 5 for body 5 for tentacles). Looks like a squid but the wings "if you want to call them that" stretch from the head all the way to the back. Usually travel in groups of 10 or 12, super fast and hard to get with a speargun. Beautiful eyes with a neon blue eyeshadow.
My wife cleans em and we eat sashimi style (soy and wasabi)
The cuddle part comes later. ; )

Reactions: DeepThought
Scuby said:
*sticks fingers in ears* La-la-la-la-woman in water aren't really sexy-la-la-la-la-la-la-clingy wetsuits don't really flatter the female form-la-la-la-la

Oh come on - the intros to all those old Bond films, Fantastic Voyage (oh to be one of those 'antibodies' on Raquel Welch's suit LOL!) etc.

*ahem* http://www.specialfins.com/eng_products.php?product_id=113

hey is that you??? nice one! rofl rofl

i remember Kim Basinger in a Bond movie with half a wetsuit, speargun, scuba, round mask, and all that lovely blonde hair flowing out the back...

ooooooh.... thats CUTTLE fish....... sorry........not what I was after at all!

samdive said:
oh sara - you do always start the best discussions!

if only Michael Hutchence had discovered freediving in time....................

Yes But Michael used to Spank ''Kylie Minogue's little bottom, something alot of freediving Men ( i for One) wish they could do.
You would have to go to Extreams to beat that and i spose he did

Crusty

Ah-ha! A new sport - FREE SPANKING!

I propose the formation of a governing body immediately: the Society Promoting Ass Tanning Utilising Light Armourment aka SPATULA LOL! :rofl

Scuby said:
Ah-ha! A new sport - FREE SPANKING!

I propose the formation of a governing body immediately: the Society Promoting Ass Tanning Utilising Light Armourment aka SPATULA LOL! :rofl

can i start? rofl rofl

Woah there! Thats for the advanced free spankers...

No, you need to start out on the softer plastic varieties before you go on to the advanced medium and hard compounds! (easier on the wrists LOL!)

plastic%20spoon%20scraper.jpg

Scuby said:
Woah there! Thats for the advanced free spankers...

No, you need to start out on the softer plastic varieties before you go on to the advanced medium and hard compounds!

lol! what about this??

dive-fin-5.jpg

"Whaddya mean I aint on Sam's 'Oil-Boy' list?"

Peace,
Erik Y.

Attachments

• familypics_290.jpg
    familypics_290.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: island_sands
its not an OIL BOY list - its a SOAP BOY list...

and I don't believe I actually published it......

samdive said:
its not an OIL BOY list - its a SOAP BOY list...

and I don't believe I actually published it......

rofl rofl
Oil Boy... hmm now THERE'S a list to populate...

but i am still waiting to hear the story of BACK boy! :D

I actually planned to avoid this thread - but speaking of man boobs - look here.

Attachments

• themissinglink.jpg
    themissinglink.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
cebaztian said:
I actually planned to avoid this thread - but speaking of man boobs - look here.

holy moly! rofl

you'll have to tell us women how you work out to get them so perky!

Hmmm... Back on topic... Freediving and autoasphyxiation ??? Maybe for some... And I have to admit (am I really the first one to admit this ????) that the 'lack of oxygen' can give me some... uhm... specific feelings... Especially when I'm trying to redefine my limits... (BLUSHING !!!!)

Come on... You have to admit that it's kind of sexy ! Even Tanya Streeter said it in an interview (if you may believe the written words of course !): it's risky and it's sexy. Or something like that anyway !

By the way...You'll never believe what I came across while surfing for freediving stuff !!!! http://www.aquafans.com (beware... I think this is a +18 years site, I haven't browsed it yet, I just found it !!!!)

Did anyone know this ??? It's a bunch of 'aquaphiles' !
Allthough you might say they're a bunch of weirdo's, I think it's kind of... uhm... fascinating ???

This being said, I DO like to watch a woman holding her breath under water. It's fascinating. It IS sexy...

Sorry if I'm too blunt about this... I'm trying to be honest ! (Hehe...)

Anyway... Cheers !
And don't hold your breath too long !

All In Apnea !

Reactions: DeepThought
allinapnea said:
And I have to admit (am I really the first one to admit this ????) that the 'lack of oxygen' can give me some... uhm... specific feelings... Especially when I'm trying to redefine my limits... (BLUSHING !!!!)
There was a thread on this topic a little while ago.

[ame=http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?p=511939]sexual arousing during contractions[/ame]

I confessed in that thread that I used to have, um, reactions during apnea, but added that the more I trained the less it happened.

Unfortunately, I'd not been able to do any training for quite a month or so. Got back in the water last week and guess what?!? The large swelling returned. I hope that the couple in the dive tank with me were too busy with their scuba kit to notice...

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT