• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Guernsey 2016

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Me, Jonny and Chris braved the weather today for a spot of scalloping.
As expected vis was pretty rubbish! Nice to see all the small spiders walking around though. Had enough for dinner and a nice walk so I am happy. Water was lovely and warm and had a chance to test out some new kit. (y)

I had to go ballroom dancing this morning, even had my kit ready before the bombshell was dropped.

Reactions: little sarge
That is the one excuse I was not expecting! Lol. Hope you had fun Andy.

Thankfully, you can wipe that image of me in sequins and spandex from your mind. My daughter does ballroom dancing every Sunday afternoon but today she had a lesson from a professional over from England so it was moved to this morning. SWMBO had a bad dose of skivitus this morning so I had to take her.

Thankfully, you can wipe that image of me in sequins and spandex from your mind. My daughter does ballroom dancing every Sunday afternoon but today she had a lesson from a professional over from England so it was moved to this morning. SWMBO had a bad dose of skivitus this morning so I had to take her.

Phew that image was not pretty mate ;)
Hopefully you can come along with us next time.

A few reports coming in of mackerel catches in the last week, when the boats have been able to get out. Locations are secret but I would guess Les Hanois area. Might chuck out a few feathers on Wednesday afternoon if the forecast is right as I have to put in a new dinghy mooring on the low tide anyway.

Reactions: foxfish
Nice one Kerin,yeah family etc all good here. Only thing not so good has been this winters diving - patchy weather and no great catches at all.
Did you do the walk of pain or the park and stroll option? Ah,I see Jonny was with you - no need to ask really :)
Hope all is good with you V and P.
Cheers

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I had to go ballroom dancing this morning, even had my kit ready before the bombshell was dropped.
Bloody hell Andy, you need to do a show at the next meet? :)

Bloody hell Andy, you need to do a show at the next meet? :)

I've been practicing.

10653479_413767585486024_3344637384299029181_n.jpg

Haha- looking good but Im not sure about the shoes [emoji23]

Nice one Kerin,yeah family etc all good here. Only thing not so good has been this winters diving - patchy weather and no great catches at all.
Did you do the walk of pain or the park and stroll option? Ah,I see Jonny was with you - no need to ask really :)
Hope all is good with you V and P.
Cheers

No walk of pain today mate although I was quite looking forward to it! J has a twitchy calf so we took the easy route.
Glad everything is good you end. We are also good and Poppy is growing far too fast and is in to everything at the moment!
Where have all those fish your end gone then??

few pics from yesterday at fermain

Attachments

• GOPR0026.JPG
    GOPR0026.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 193
  • GOPR0043.JPG
    GOPR0043.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 203
  • G0010036.JPG
    G0010036.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: foxfish and Spirit
Jonny .... a mooring bollard i think. also saw what looked like a ships gun muzzle

Oh right, sorry I didn't know what you were on about.
Still don't have a clue. Lol

Hi. So obviously you have the extreme tides that vary things, but how deep can the water get between your islands? And how quickly from shore does the land drop off?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT