• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi everybody !!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Ale what kind of fish are you shooting in Patagonia?
Oh I asked someone this morning about why the Wesh went to Patagonia and I was told it was the same reasons the rest of the pilgrim father types went abroad, to seek out better and greener lands filled with opportunity and had nothing to do with religion. Apparently that regigious reviva I mentionedl was at the start of the last centuary not in the 1800's

Alison, the fishes we shoot are Meros, Atlantic Salmon ( not a real salmon ), Robalo, Turcos ( not the people ) and some rainbow trouts in the lakes ( don't tell anybobdy )
Erik, seems that evereybody was so confused about your preety face...and tatoos...je, like an NBA star !

Ale Andres said:
Alison, the fishes we shoot are Meros, Atlantic Salmon ( not a real salmon ), Robalo, Turcos ( not the people ) and some rainbow trouts in the lakes ( don't tell anybobdy )
Erik, seems that evereybody was so confused about your preety face...and tatoos...je, like an NBA star !

"turcos"
rofl rofl rofl

LOL! The pic in the Avatar is a character called 'Bubbles' in one of the funniest TV shows ever made. The show is called "The Trailer Park Boys" and it is amazing. Set in a trailer park in Eastern Canada, the characters are hilarious. They are the opitimy of uneducated, criminally-minded Canadian white trash.
Bubbles is wearing a Calgary Flames hockey team hat in the pic.
Thanks for the compliments. Unfortunately I've never got a chance to stare at Island sands' back for any length of time :(
Peace,
Erik Y.

Me, from the front. Just in case we meet in an airport by chance.
Peace,
Erik Y.

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: sinkweight
Erik said:
Me, from the front. Just in case we meet in an airport by chance.
Peace,
Erik Y.

rofl rofl rofl... hehehehehehehehe
here's my back.... lol!!!

Attachments

• back2.jpg
    back2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: sinkweight
The Erikator said:
Just in case we meet in an airport by chance.

I thought Texas airports were the only ones that serve people without shoes and shirts.

Oh, and Sands....

Here's MY back.

Attachments

• static sumo.jpg
    static sumo.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Well hello hello hello Sara *wink* *wink*
:inlove :chatup :eek:

My pic is in my avatar

Last edited:
Reactions: crusty
O.K Sara and Erik, tatts on buts and naked backs is there something we dont know about and should.

Sara you should put a warning on your post when displaying pictures of semi naked flesh, us old married fellas shouldnt see stuff like that its bad for us,and i think poor Merlin may have to change his shorts.
But feel free to post more if you like.

Erik with your picture i think most of the girls may have to refresh themselves as well, lucky im a Macho Aussi male and it did nothing for me.

Sinky well you just are a Very sick puppy but we all know that and watch out for Japs with harpoons you would make a lovely burger.

Crusty

Last edited:
Merlin said:
At 25 I need to change my shorts quite often ;)

haaaaaaR hARRRRR

25 years old, Those where the days when you only have 1 or maybe 2 things on your mind.

Now 40 and in the not so distant future i can see my self changing my shorts quite often but not for that reason.
Getting old sure does suck

Crusty

crusty said:
haaaaaaR hARRRRR

25 years old, Those where the days when you only have 1 or maybe 2 things on your mind.

Now 40 and in the not so distant future i can see my self changing my shorts quite often but not for that reason.
Getting old sure does suck

Crusty

rofl rofl rofl

now then.. 25... hmmmmm i find the older i get.. the more guys of that age are interested in me... :eek:

sinkweight said:
I thought Texas airports were the only ones that serve people without shoes and shirts.

Oh, and Sands....

Here's MY back.

man... is that Ann Summers winter collection?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT