• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi everybody !!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
oh what the hell!!!

its from my larger days anyway rofl rofl

Attachments

• 883e.jpg
    883e.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 177
Reactions: Erik
I'm saying nothing :mute I got told off last time I criticised that backside rofl

Ha-cha-cha-cha-CHA!

The only criticism I could possibly make regarding your picture, is that it was it didn't show your better side *wink-wink*
I suppose you were looking for your top out there in the water?

and as for your earlier comment...

man... is that Ann Summers winter collection?
Yes indeed. It's called the "Love-Wedge".

Last edited:
What is this? first Sinky and then Alison - updating your avatars...very nice both of you.

Ale - por supuesto terminaras en el manicomio, donde crees que esta el servidor de DB? Y eso de ser "Mentor" es una manera delicada de decir "Mental" :D

(Translation: Of course you'll end up in a mental institute, where do you think DB server is located? And being called "Mentor" is a euphemism for "Mental". )

Excuse me, the phone's ringing, I gotta take my shoe off.

un saludo desde la Costa Brava,
Adrian

Reactions: sinkweight
Ale, sorry for hijacking your thread....it happens sometimes :)
Peace,
Erik Y.

"Tell the captain if he doesn't turn this thread around and head for Cuba, I'm going to photomanipulate everybody's pictures!"

how's THAT for thread hijacking?

Nice work Warren, gives a good feeling. Love the clouds, the colors. Just one silly pixel in the middle there...is it supposed to be a float? :) I'd karma you but have to spread it around some more.

Well, if you look close enough, it's part of a lens flare from the sun...just follow that one up towardst the shine and you can make out some fainter ones. That's the problem...I can't edit it, because I don't have the original Photoshop file on Adobe Premiere. I managed to recover that avatar file out of a badly damaged hard drive just yesterday.

island_sands said:
oh what the hell!!!

its from my larger days anyway rofl rofl

Damm these were clean shorts only put them on this morning.

Crusty

Hello - A spearo buddy and I are going to be in Argentina for 8 days, arriving 27 August, 2005, returning on the 3rd of September. We can make time to fish, excepting a wedding in Buenos Aires 1 Sept. thru 3 Sept.

We are contemplating a dive or two...can you share any advice?

happy hunting
Sean

Hello - A spearo buddy and I are going to be in Argentina for 8 days, arriving 27 August, 2005, returning on the 3rd of September. We can make time to fish, excepting a wedding in Buenos Aires 1 Sept. thru 3 Sept.

We are contemplating a dive or two...can you share any advice?

happy hunting
Sean

poco tarde pero mejor nunca :friday
che Alejandro bienvenido al forum
aqui temando un saludo garde desde Israel
espero que disfrutas aqui
Eyal

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT