• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Holiday Guernsey 2009

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Sjoe! Tasty looking platter foxfish is holding up there!!!! think tis lunch time for me now :) (i really shouldn't have looked)

Attachments

• battle_of_flowers_612_470x352.jpg
    battle_of_flowers_612_470x352.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 143
  • battle_of_flowers_617_470x352.jpg
    battle_of_flowers_617_470x352.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 153
  • battle_of_flowers_622_470x352.jpg
    battle_of_flowers_622_470x352.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 148
Although it looks tempting to ride around in a train made of flowers I think i'll never live it down with the likes of Podge et al....roflroflrofl On a serious note though I do need to get Mrs Spaniard and Spaniard Jnr occupied when I am thrashing about uselessly in the sea!!!

Although it looks tempting to ride around in a train made of flowers I think i'll never live it down with the likes of Podge et al....roflroflrofl On a serious note though I do need to get Mrs Spaniard and Spaniard Jnr occupied when I am thrashing about uselessly in the sea!!!

You crack on mate; I can just see you sat astride that flowery horse with maybe a few of the pink ones scattered amongst all those locks of hair, and with a bottle of cider in one hand I reckon that would be the Kodak moment of the whole trip.roflroflrofl

Reactions: Spaniard
Don't get me started!!!!! I reckon you'd look nice with a load of daisies strung about you and perhaps a red rose between your teeth! roflroflrofl

Don't get me started!!!!! I reckon you'd look nice with a load of daisies strung about you and perhaps a red rose between your teeth! roflroflrofl

Best make sure that they’d be Moon Daisy’s, that or they best start picking the little ones now to be sure to have enough to cover all of me up.:t
I like the sound of the Red Rose though, right up my street. Maybe a little Spandal Ballet softly playing in the back round.!!!!roflrofl

roflroflroflrofl!

I don't know which of us looks 'lovelier'...:chatup Excellent editing skills as always Derek :t

Spaniard, would you like us to arrange any buggies or car seat etc?
Where do you pick up your hire car - airport or hotel?

Hi mate, I should be OK on buggy/car seat but will let you know if I need any help! Cheers. Not long to go now......:friday

Reactions: foxfish
She will be 1 years old on September 6th so just shy of 12 months. Not sure if that is too young to catch her first bass but hopefully she will witness daddy catching one.............roflrofl

I've just realised I might be too fat in the middle area to fit into my wetsuit.....(It used to fit like a glove but I suspect I might need a corset now). I need to start a fitness regime ASAP even though my wife thinks i'm passed it! Are all of you lot physically trim or is it just me? OMD, you might need to add some lead to that harness I reckon...........

Reactions: podge
If it's like mine, yes it does fit like a glove - a surgical glove!! That's the problem. rofl

I've just realised I might be too fat in the middle area to fit into my wetsuit.....(It used to fit like a glove but I suspect I might need a corset now). I need to start a fitness regime ASAP even though my wife thinks i'm passed it! Are all of you lot physically trim or is it just me? OMD, you might need to add some lead to that harness I reckon...........

Come on fatty, feel the burn, lift that drinking arm high, higher, and tip….:friday:friday
Not long now baby!:):)

No not so long now! lets hope this glorious sunshine keeps up (no useful rain for weeks now) I think we are going to see some nice fish this year.
I have a few minor technical hitches to sort out though like the local supermarket no longer supplies free ice. This might not mean much to you but did you notice how cold the beer cider & whine was, even in the fire house at 40c? Well now I am having to buy the stuff - cant believe how much ice cost!!

Reactions: podge
Hey Mart, as learned from bitter experience in the past as a BBQ host, the best thing to do is fill as many ice-cream containers as your freezer will allow and make a few 'giant' ice cubes. A couple of those puppies in an empty plastic rubbish bin and some water and it will keep quite a few cans/bottles cold for a good while. The size of the 'ice cube' means they melt much more slowly due to smaller surafce area compared to the same weight of many smaller ice cubes :)

I hope this makes sense :friday

Can't wait...........................

No not so long now! lets hope this glorious sunshine keeps up (no useful rain for weeks now) I think we are going to see some nice fish this year.
I have a few minor technical hitches to sort out though like the local supermarket no longer supplies free ice. This might not mean much to you but did you notice how cold the beer cider & whine was, even in the fire house at 40c? Well now I am having to buy the stuff - cant believe how much ice cost!!
Mart,

My "crab tank" coolbox is available if you need it. Think it takes about 80 litres, no not to fill up with cider, more stick some ice in it along with bottles and cans etc.

I have a little gastronomic treat in my freezer just awaiting the big day(s). How about you Andy, will you be joining us even just for the social side?

Dave.

I just can't wait until we arrive:friday:friday

I seriously need the break at the moment and i can't think of a better place to be:)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT