• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Home defense ?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hey, Bat Ray, that was quite witty ! I got it in the BUM, so it was a bummer !

Wasn't so bad. I laugh whenever I think about it, which I hadn't for many years.

Paul Kotik said:
When I was a kid I got shot in the ass with salt shot by a security guard QUOTE]

Hi Paul, that makes me smile proudly as growing up in a small town in South Africa called Warner Beach, there was a small plantation of strawberries/citrus/mangoes/lichi's etc. and it was to tempting as a kid! There was a rightly protective farmer who used to appear from nowhere sometimes always with his salt and peppercorn gun. Now as we scattered it was always like a lottery of who was going to get that very unique experience on the a$$/back/legs!!! :waterwork But we never learnt our lessons especially since my grandfather was so pleased with us supplying him with some of our treats! rofl

Best Regards

hey i went to school in 'Toti..

howzit neighbour!

morisonb said:
Paul Kotik said:
When I was a kid I got shot in the ass with salt shot by a security guard QUOTE]

Hi Paul, that makes me smile proudly as growing up in a small town in South Africa called Warner Beach,

Best Regards

morisonb said:
Howzit Bru!!!!
I actually also put some time in at Toti...went to Toti primary, played soccer for Toti U8's and actually used to live opp. schools/Cop shop in a house with a big corner garden for a little while. Mostly lived in Warners though. But hey, can celebrate all the memories, especially the beaches and later on a shenanigans at River Gardens etc.... :cool: rofl

Brett

lol is that near where the finn's used to live? maybe you know Shane (surfer)

cheers

Bru-ess ;)

morisonb said:
What! We banana boys had far to conservative an upbringing! rofl rofl

lol! yeah those were the days.. banana boys.. surfing at greenpoint.. the passion wagon and braais on the beach *sigh*

We could stil hitch hike into Durban and watch Glam at the Fathers Moustache or go to the Barn on a Friday night...

gawd those were good old days... :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT