• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Job Hunt

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
sinkweight said:
I ca

After a while, she got the gumption to write an article, showing her lovely, beaming face for her bio picture. After a while in the Bat Cave, and by using the Bat Computer, I deducted that they (Island Sands and Sarah) were one in the same. Shortly after, I dunno if it was from my constantly making fun of her scuba avatar/scuba profile pic, but she finally put the current stingray picture up for her profile pic.

Now, as for Alison, I have NO idea what she looks like. I just make believe that's her in her Avatar, by the water. And I keep on thinking. She should really put on some SPF lotion.

btw sinky there is a photo of my face in the "lets know each other" only it's covered by a beer glass.... hahahahaha

I actually bit the hook last night, and tried looking up that thread, but couldn't find it.

I tried doing a search, but it just came up with THIS thread.

I'm on a goose chase, but have no idea what a goose looks like.

sinkweight said:
I actually bit the hook last night, and tried looking up that thread, but couldn't find it.

I tried doing a search, but it just came up with THIS thread.

I'm on a goose chase, but have no idea what a goose looks like.

Alison posted a link in her thread....

and here's a picture of a goose, taken in 1993. I guess she might have borrowed your bomber jacket from your pilot days ;)

here the [ame=http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?t=53537]LETS KNOW EACH OTHER[/ame]

Attachments

• 2a0e.jpg
    2a0e.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: Alison
Well, thanks for the link, Sands.

What a great thread, I wish I was around when that was goin'

Now I have a catalog of people I frequently talk to. And now I can throw out my mental image of you thumbing your nose (bio pic) at me from underneath a stingray (profile pic).

I especially liked the one where you're tilting back the giant mug of beer for the feller at the bar, ha ha ha. We both seem to have the same nurturing instincts.

As, for me. I'm working out a subscription for Power Uploader with Stephen, due to my inherent incompatablity with PayPal. So I'll be uploading beaucoup photos of yours truly at Barton Springs in Austin, Texas...but more importantly some pics of me at the PFI clinic in Miami. DallasDiver (big D) is going, and hopefully Drunkinbda (drunky), so I might have some more intellegence photo to brief with....apart from the party photos...

...which never seem to support any evidence of intellegence.

A long time DB underground project was trying to seduce her with this :king Sadly the member trying the proto was attacked and abused by two huge manta rays not that keen to share her attentions :crutch

Attachments

• Manta project.jpg
    Manta project.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: Freediver81
Pablo said:
A long time DB underground project was trying to seduce her with this :king Sadly the member trying the proto was attacked and abused by two huge manta rays not that keen to share her attentions :crutch

rofl rofl rofl

yeah so it turns out that i applied to the offices too late and im gonna be lifeguarding again...although im not entirely dissapointed because the job opportunities here are golden..at least if you are local...and i dont think one summer of summer work would really make all that much of a diff..!!!! back to the beach for me

drunkinbda said:
yeah so it turns out that i applied to the offices too late and im gonna be lifeguarding again...although im not entirely dissapointed because the job opportunities here are golden..at least if you are local...and i dont think one summer of summer work would really make all that much of a diff..!!!! back to the beach for me

welcome home Drunky... now all we need are some photos of all the lifeguards :D

HAHA thank you very much sands...its sooo nice to get home... can't wait to get in the water...(well..diving that is...we've been doin the recert course and it is COOOLLLDDD). Kinda deceptive since its april... hot as hell out and you burn easily..yet the water is like 65-70..

oh..and if you wanna check the lifeguards then go to my website..its basically an online photo/video album!!! but thats just for 2004... 2005 is gonna be hotter yet!!! those pics are mostly the afterhour events in town and what not... ill work on gettin some action beach shots for you :p

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT