• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Kk' 03 News Flash!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Here is mike Holding up the whole enchilada. He can't shoot but he sure is strong! :)

Attachments

• kid an kaboodle.jpg
    kid an kaboodle.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 325
Here is Dr. Evil and Mini Me, and the Superstar driver and diver....Ka'RIMA!

Attachments

• karima and monteros\'.jpg
    karima and monteros\'.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 316
Here is Mike , I could not get the damn guy to sit still for a picture. I don't know who the hell put the batteries in him, but damn he is energitic

Attachments

• mike montero.jpg
    mike montero.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 306
hi

Nice fishes Aquiles but not exactly sure what they are looks like some sort of Cod. :cool:

cheers

The thug lawyer, mad that we have to stop fishing...:)

Attachments

• the thug!.jpg
    the thug!.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 295
Ivan,

These are grouper. These are the common bottom fish that we love to hunt and eat here in Florida. You can see both the red and black grouper that we shot in these pictures. The black is the bigger of the two but the red is tastier, some say.

Aquiles

We will see the true limits of the sultan of smooth in two weeks. You can show off the new hardware in the ankle to the security in the airport. Make sure that you don't set off any alarms with that bionic ankle. They might have to cavity search ya. :)

Aquiles

ROFL!!!!!!!!!:king:king:king That is why they call you the sultan of smooth..

Aquiles

hi

Thanks Aquiles, as its kinda like looking at Alien fish, we dont see those fish here in Oz. Any Pelagics :D :D

glad you're enjoying your time away from the books, AJ. :D my time away from the books lately has been a bit different...

When the weather outside is frightful.... HA! See you in April pal. Ive heard its the most snow they have seen in ten years.

ENJOY :)

Abri,

No, No pelagics were to be found. The water was real dirty and the fish get skittish round here when that happens. At least that is my experience with the pelagics of south Florida.

Aquiles

hi

Aquiles 30ft vis is bad but Im going diving tommorow Costal style and the vis is going to be REALLY BAD the usual 10ft hardly see the end of your gun style.

Andrsn man that is cold do you dive anywhere up there or you just dream of KK03

cheers

Have fun Diving. Be sure to post pics of the fish on the site

Aquiles

Red Grouper

Aquiles,

Be careful of those reds from the Keys. Last one I got there had a worm in it! I think they tend to get more "wormy" than the blacks/gags because they are more sedentary. Congrats for the nice fish!

Angelos

You guys and your 'bad' vis. Over here on the Gulf you got to get the wind to stop blowing for a week before you see anything over 10 feet away. Okay, maybe it's not quite that bad, but it ain't good. I'm just bummed because I've finally got a weekend to get out on the water and we have a red tide moving in. Right when the cobia and kings should be moving through. :vangry

And sorry guys, but I'm going to have to miss the Kraze. I have a state exam that weekend for grad school. I was debating on coming for a few days before hand, but it's not looking so good. I don't know what I'll miss more, the diving and spearing or meeting the smooooooooth one in person!

M-2

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT