• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Kk' 03 News Flash!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Guns

No, but seriously I have a Red Rhino 52" Commercial, and a homemade 60" mahagony special with a longer butt for extended reach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aquiles, that is a sweet, sweet boat. I was thinking of maybe getting something a little bigger like either a 31' Tiara like yours or a Topaz. The only thing is I would probably go with gas engines instead of diesel. It took me a while to get the boat looking half way decent. With all those fine guns and the great spearos that are going down to the KK the fish better not leave the safety of their homes. I want to wish you guys luck. Maybe I'll be able to make it next year.

Jimmy

another confused member!

Originally posted by GoblinShark
and the great spearos that are going down to the KK...

We talking about the same guys?? :confused:

And as far as what guns I'm bringing- a 110 Omer, a 110 Esclapez, 120 Picasso and my favorite 130 Rob Allen. rofl

Euro's all the way baaaby! :girlie

sven :hmm

Last edited:
I AM JELOUS !!!!!!

I'll have to curse you guys.........

May the fishes be big and plentiful,
May the viz exceed 50 feet,
May the weather be only ripples on the water,
May the barbecue taste wonderful,
May some nice ladies join you guys at dinner,
May Anderson find a new girlfriend if he hasn't got any, but having two is always better than one...:D :D

Reactions: icarus pacific
pssst! Hey Iya... it's jea lous. But thanks for the best wishes. Start saving the ducats for next year!

sven

Re: foot and a half?!

Originally posted by icarus pacific
heck, I only had 8 inches last night! Must be the water...

sven

So Sven, what was his name?:hmm

This is a picture of the boat that will host KK03' This will be the home base for me and for the freedivers that want to take a trip to the bue water..

Aquiles:cool:

Attachments

• small boat.jpg
    small boat.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 333
She couldn't say as her mouth was full!!! Like your backside's gonna feel wiseass! ;) walker.....hmmph I got yer walker hangin!!

Nice lookin' sled! That thing has, "Wanna go for a ride on my boat? :inlove written all over it! And I'm the suntan oil applicator de jour!

sven

Last edited:
This is how we smack our "jacks"...amberjacks that is. :king

Attachments

• wmdscf0017.jpg
    wmdscf0017.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 308
5 days baaaaby!

That is sooo cool that your girlfriend lets you use her suit, Mike! rofl

sven

Nice one , Rig .
Think I'll order a new espresso machine to go with my DB mug ...:D

SWEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT...............

I'll not only take "her" to bed, I will bath together with "her"...:D :D

andrsn, is that the green nylon from Hanapaa on your reel?

reel line:

Fuzz, got it from a friend. Not sure where he got it. "Free" was a lot cheaper than what it would cost to put on dynema. :blackeye

Anderson

Andrsn, that is a sweet looking piece of machinery you have there. I wouldn't feel right about using that thing under water, I'd be afraid of putting a scratch on that awesome looking teak.

That's a lovely looking tool , andrsn .
Hope you put it to good use at KK. Happy hunting , Boet :cool:

Prediction: Anderson is taking home the Cup!

Keys Kraze Update:

I went yesterday to the Keys Kraze and I can tell you the boyz are living it up over there. Yesterday was a perfect day! Not a cloud in the sky and the seas were less than 1 foot.

Attached is the day's catch. Unfortunately, we had a atypical day in the Keys with only about 15 foot viz. But that did not stop Anderson!!! The man is possessed and brought home 3/4 of the fish himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT