• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lets know each other.........

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
vivien said:
Ok miles and all others... here they are the expected pics.
1: working (cannot remember where it was)
2: working in front of the "Reichstag"-Berlin
3: working (mining action group - Cambodia)
4: me and some guys (Baltic Sea)
5: happy to see the sea... (Mallorca)

good stuff Vivien!!! wow look at all those seamen rofl

IMO, you look a little like Sandra Bullock

www.island_sands_is_really_jealous.com

Reactions: vivien
nice pics vivien :D

You should have worn the helmet to protect you against the seamen ;)

Nice photos, Vivien...

One question re: the Ostsee photo... WHAT is that ship behind you? It looks like the "Nautilus" from "Der League Der Aussergewohliche Gentlemen" but it also looks a little ..... odd ... because the way that the smoke is curling and the edges of the ship are .... different.....

Reactions: island_sands
Very nice pics, Vivien :)
And what a resume you must have...

Nice to see you in your "natural" environment - the world!

Adrian

Great photos!

Well my turn may be coming up soon, too bad I lost years worth of photos by not backing up my hard drive before it crashed a few months ago :duh . Sadly, I didn't snap a single photo of me and Martin at the 4 day PF clinic a few days ago, but I am going back in January. I won't forget this time.

:)

Island: Keanu said the same when I met him once. rofl

Bret: the ship in the background is the same as on the foto in the picture.
but it is sunk 1914, bombed by a british submarine. It was a diving expedition to rediscover the wreck. Most of these guys are Tek-Diver no seaman.

adrian: yeah, the world is my homebase. rofl

vivien said:
Island: Keanu said the same when I met him once. rofl

Bret: the ship in the background is the same as on the foto in the picture.
but it is sunk 1914, bombed by a british submarine. It was a diving expedition to rediscover the wreck. Most of these guys are Tek-Divers no seaman.

adrian: yeah, the world is my homebase. rofl

I saw that when I google'd the name.... WAY cool! I like the way that the photog superimposed the image of the Undine behind you all.....

Hey Vivien, I've lived for a long time in Mallorca. Were is this picture taken... I can smell the resinous and warm breeze up to here :)

Dam :( I miss those crystal clear blue waters I use to take as granted... here is more like pea soup :yack

Pablo said:
Hey Vivien, I've lived for a long time in Mallorca. Were is this picture taken... I can smell the resinous and warm breeze up to here :)

Dam :( I miss those crystal clear blue waters I use to take as granted... here is more like pea soup :yack

hi pablo, the pic is taken close to Sant Elm (San Telmo) in the direct opposite to isla dragonera.

Memo said:
Cant do without saying this! I am proud of my tread :D haahhahaha

yeah you sure started a good one handsome!

there are still a few members that need to post theirs :)

wait a couple of days for the photoshop.. ;)

Ok i promise i will post some pics of me here, and if i can get her to agree, mrs G, on the Bikini competition.

Dragonera... I remember some really good dives up there.

There are a few archeological sites lost on the blue around the area. Is an incredible feeling o see amphoras and other old bits while holding your breath...

Sick of the pea soup... I just call the agency to spend Christmas in Samoa :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing Vivien.

Great thread Nemo...

Last edited:
Hey, they're sailors ....................... it was most likely hard for only about half of them!

Badda bing, badda boom!

:) I'll be here all night, don't forget to tip your waitress. :)

(....now I just have to contend with Brett being mad at me.)

rofl rofl

Reactions: Pablo
jimdoe2you said:
Hey, they're sailors ....................... it was most likely hard for only about half of them!

Badda bing, badda boom!

:) I'll be here all night, don't forget to tip your waitress. :)

(....now I just have to contend with Brett being mad at me.)

rofl rofl

:martial

We KNOW where you live .....

:martial

rofl rofl

We had a couple of :girlie on the boat.... They ended up in the brig for about a week for their own protection..... Next port of call, they were on a plane back to the mainland. I suppose that no one would have really cared if they hadn't gotten caught "Nuts-to-Butts" in bed one evening and THEN let people take pictures :rcard for proof so they could get out of the service..... That was just a little TOO much.....

Reactions: jimdoe2you
bdurrett said:
I suppose that no one would have really cared if they hadn't gotten caught "Nuts-to-Butts" in bed one evening and THEN let people take pictures :rcard for proof so they could get out of the service..... That was just a little TOO much.....

no wayyy rofl rofl

god that's funny rofl

island_sands said:
no wayyy rofl rofl

god that's funny rofl

It was funny to everyone except the guys in the same berthing (sleeping) area.... They were not at all amused..... To top it all off, that particular berthing area belonged to one of the engine crews so imagine, if you will, a bunch of big, hairy, strong grease-monkeys with a whole lotta "whoop-ass" attitude and these two, rather <ahem> "delicate" :girlie guys..... Now you know why they spent the last week in the brig....

VERY bad scene.....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT