• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Mediterranean Freediving Meeting and International Depth Competition

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Impressive stuff - great dive from Julie Gautier as well as all the more well-known record holders - one to watch I reckon

Stuart - I can't offer financial assistance for your quest but I'll adopt Ellie if you like : )

Wow! Great dive, Julie! I guess she figured out the mouth fill, then? It was a topic of much discussion in the Bahamas.

Come on, Will! Get off yer big Canadian ass and make a record! ;)

Good luck to everyone else! And great writing, Anna!

Well done to everyone, particularly Nathalia - what a dive, what a record, what a depth! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thanks for the updates - Anna, when's the book coming out? Miss you heaps
x
Sara

Sounds like it was a fantastic comp, both in terms of organisation and results. Great stuff Natalia, a couple of WR's back despite the current.

Really appreciated reading Anna Boetticher's reports - some of the best freediving reports I've had the pleasure to read.

Guy

Ahh, Anna, you write so well, made me laugh out loud!

Monsieur Winram, eh!

Great writing skills Anna, very informative and a good chuckle also! congrats to all! I feel bad for Herbert with all the bad weather he has been getting :(

Hi all,
just back in Athens now - the website has been updated with the results of the 3 days.
The overall results will be up later today.

For those who cannot wait the Men's Winners are:

Place Name Nationality Overall Points
1 Nery Guillaume FRA 274
2 Maldame Christian FRA 238
3 Molchanov Alexey RUS 212

And the Women's Winners are:

Place Name Nationality Overall Points
1 Molchanova Natalia RUS 230
2 Gautier Julie FRA 194
3 Von Boettcher Anna GER 85

More will be posted later

Thank you all :)

Cheers Stavros

Last edited:
A BIG thnks about a nice week in Crete for Stavros and his team. Hope that we will meet in Greece again next year. Here can be found a some pictures from this nice happening.

- kimmo

Reactions: fcallagy
very well done short greek man! :)
i hope to be there to bother everyone next time. not to dive, just to bother.
ciao, drea

Hi everyone, I am glad you all enjoyed reading my observations! it has been a great competition, and I do not appreciate being back in London, where it is raining. Oh well. Time for the worlds soon...I will be busy trying to fix my pathetic static over the next couple of weeks, then hopefully bringing you more news from Sharm!

xx Anna

Reactions: Kars and fcallagy
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT