• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

My artwork..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I did draw on today..

Hope you like it..:`)

--SAVER--

Last edited:
saver said:
Hope you like it..:`)
Unfortunately most of the drawings do not show up. I see only one, and it is quite beautiful. I guess the broken links have something to do with your blog server where you stock the images. Instead of linking the pictures, it might be better using the attachment function when editing the message - in this way the pictures are downloaded on the DB server, and in the post there are clickable thumbnails shown, that one can click on to get the full size version.

Yet another possibility is uploading your drawings into the gallery and posting a link here - in this way the pictures will be randomly shown to all visitors. Although they are no photos, they are definitely on-topic and I do not think anyone would protest.

Last edited:
Thanks LockedIn,lungfish..:`)

lungfish- Yes, These are my a creation picture..

Last edited:
Excellent drawings Saver :) Have you ever thought of creating cartoon strip stories? I'm sure there is enough material held on this forum for hundreds of "stories", especially in the hunting section!!

Nice, they have a lighthearted feeling about them. :)

Oh, Thanks flyflicker,Erik,Adrian..:)
I glad you like it.

flyflicker-Well..I haven't thought about producing cartoons in this forum.
First, I can't communicated in English very well. This is a very big problem for me.
Second, I need more time to adapt since it hasn't been so long that I came here. ^_^;
I'm planning to adapt to the environment and post good fictive arts after drawing them.
I hope for your interest in the pieces of my work from now on.
Thanks for your advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: matrixed82
Thanks delagirh,HUN73R..

another my stuff. :)
Have a nice weekend!

Last edited:
Really nice. I think it is worth of putting into the gallery. I think it will be better exposed there, than here.

Cool pictures!
Wanted to join the complimenting party and to ask if you happen to have some pictures around the size of 1024x768 to join my desktop background collection. :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT