• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

My artwork..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
It's a nude style drawing..(my an original work) ^_^;
Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Beautiful! This is really unique! I have never seen freediving cartoons. I want to marry the girl in the picture... :)

Keep up the good work!

What a nice style! I really like it... There is a manga film out there which features quite a lot of freediving animation. I forgot the title... It was a funny movie with the typical manga violence en underwater lovin'.

is there by any chance, in your art work, any Jessica Alba (into he blue) "shaped" one? :D
Very good work. i wish i could do anything close to that.

Fernando

Jorg said:
What a nice style! I really like it... There is a manga film out there which features quite a lot of freediving animation. I forgot the title... It was a funny movie with the typical manga violence en underwater lovin'.
I like those kinda movies, any chance you'll manage to find its name or some other property on which I could search it?

Thanks Alexx,tomsietas,samdive,marginatus,DeepThought.. :)

Thank for your praise.

Although consist of drawing that my work flows mostly,
It is green important works sacrificing several leisure time..^-^;
Petty to everybody it will search with a better picture and it will see.

--SAVER--

Last edited:
I did painting on today..(photoshop) :inlove
How about this a picture?
--SAVER--

Last edited:
Drawing the human body isn't an easy job and you do it perfectly well, even with the different movements underwater. I'm impressed:D
Keep up the good work and keep posting!

Amazing stuff, Saver!!!

Awesome living pose and lots of movement in all your work. Can't wait to see more!
I didn't draw for several years now, but your stuff is inspiring and I might try it again as well. Though, it usualy takes me several hours to get a decent lineart... jerky hands :-/

Thumbs up!

And please keep posting :D

Sascha

You are obviously a very tallented illustrator. Seems there are alot of book companies who could use someone with your tallent. It's one thing to write a novel... then you have to add some pictures to the story.

The nicest thing about these pictures is that you choose to share them with us.

thank you

Thanks GirlOfWater,Riochet,Davied,Ofer,Eivind,land shark.. :)

I'm very glad you like it.

Ok, continue..

--SAVER--

Last edited:
Oh yes, very nice pictures! Good work, thank you for sharing them here.

Last edited:
Stunning work, the movement in the pictures are amazing. Is it pencil drawings or do you add a bit of charcoal as well. Keep up the good work and good luck with the language :).
Save diving

Wow, great stuff!

How about DB picking some of these up and sell them as posters or something? :) Would look good on my wall...
I would gladly pay for this what you're sharing now free ;)

In fact, let me give you and business idea. How about making big, individual, original drawings on order? You would definately have at least one customer...

Like the customer sends you photos of his/hers gear and diving for inspiration, and you draw something up and the customer pays a reasonable fee and get's something nice and tasteful to put on his otherwise bleak walls

Last edited:
Great idea Jome

I have one of these drawings as my theme on my iPAQ now - attached are a couple I have done for other iPAQ users...

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT