• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

My artwork..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Thanks Cornholio,deep thinker,jome,flyflicker.. :)
I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with it.

deep thinker- Yes, It's a pencil drawing..^^

jome-That's Good idea.I 'm look on the bright side.

--SAVER--

Last edited:
It´s great to see that you have found your way to this place as well ;-)

I really like you work and that since the first time i saw one of your drawings and that was some time ago.

thanks for sharing it with us
apnea_addict

I agree with Jome, a large poster would be great. :inlove

You're a great artist, keep it up!:)

I really like these pictures - well done Saver, keep it up...

Donna

Saver... you work is very professional. Looks very similar to japanese animation art I've seen in movies such as "Spirited Away" ect. Is drawing your profession?

Thanks apnea_addict,Chris,Donna,David..
Just give me chance and I'll show you what I can do.

apnea_addict- Oh, Really? You are my goldmember! Thank you..

David- drawing is my words,imagination,moderation, consolation..^_^

My profession is animater(a lay-out producer)..

--SAVER--

Last edited:
WOW , you really capture the beauty of the human body free underwater.
I love the ones with a feeling of motion and a perfect feeling of graceful swimming with fins.

WOW......
I would definately love to buy some if you were offering some for sale.........
Those are unbelievable - I've actually tried to draw freedivers.... very hard....
beautifully done...rofl

Thanks naiad,Almostafish,PoseidonSv,cjorca..:)

cjorca- Yes, It's very difficult..I did learn my lesson.

The end This post.. ^^; It's filled with image..

--SAVER--

Last edited:
thank you!
I think that i'm not the only one (i'm i?) that finds that your drawings bring some king of inner peace and tranquillity. very nice to look at after a day of work with no Water mass nearby.

Keep it up

You really have a way of visually describing the sensations of diving! Beautifully done!

Rick

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT