• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New My artwork..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
It's been a long time to draw a sketch with a pencil, It's my recent work as a practice.rofl
Enjoy...

Last edited:
I really like your pics on post # 581 and #583 Great color on # 583 I really like the deep blues showing the depths.

Hi Ken! Thanks for all your favour. :)
I want to talk with you about my paintings, but I can't because my English conversation skill is not good.
I hope you understand my difficulty in English and please enjoy my painting again and again.rofl

It's been a long time to draw a sketch with a pencil, It's my recent work as a practice.
happy.gif

Enjoy..

Last edited:
Hi everyone..
I'm sorry for not posting my works on the deeperblue.
I will skatch some drawings when I have got some free time. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Connor ! ^_^
This is a pearl diver pic..
Hope you like it..

Last edited:
... and we can see the creator as well - at least the nad of him. :)
Would be nice to see the process of a picture drawing, some phases of the evolution of the picture. I've seen this kind of picture serie (wit hsome comments of the creator) and this are very interesting.

Great picture Saver, I love your work!
I have drawn Ama divers too, but our styles are very different :)

Attachments

• Ama.JPG
    Ama.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 173
Thanks Jee, Nikkey..:)

Jee-I think that which you said before, is interesting.
Unfortunately, I'm always running out of time, so it's really difficult to paint more creative works. That is my reality.
But my soul is always staying in here and I want to share some pleasure with you when I got some free time.
Will the day come soon? I wish it will.

I must use my utmost endeavors.rofl

Nikkey-Oh! Very nice pic!
Thanks again. Keep up the good work.. :)

And it's an another ama diver pic.
I drew this picture by adobe illustrator..
Enjoy.

Last edited:
I agree Trux, I drew the picture after reading a book "Three Views of Crystal Water" it has a lot to do with Ama divers and pearl diving before the days of pearl farms, a very interesting read.

Thanks trux..I agree too.. When Korea..Cheju-Do it does and the pebble and the wind, the woman rises is lifestyle Ub of Cheju women who are this woman diver.
The young girls of Cheju 7 from 8 three time started the practice which swims and 12 became 13 three and it swam enters it it practiced with the deep place. :) (old times..)

Last edited:
First time I've bumped into this thread. Very Cool pics. :friday koodos to all the artists.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT