• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New My artwork..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
It's too hot here I am.
I have hard days because I don' get holidays. -_-;

Last edited:
She is a famous talent.
biggrin.gif
(Korean TV Drama..)
Hope you like it..

Last edited:
Island Sands....I'm a pretty good pencil artists!!!!! I'd sketch you ANYTIME...You just gotta fly me over from WISCONSIN!!!!

I've seen your pictures...YOU ARE IN SHAPE! ANd from the sound of ALOT of your post pretty EROTIC too!!!!

Other than that...Saver...Nice artwork!

I'll shut up now before I get myself into trouble!!!

Last edited:
Haha,,Thanks bgill.. ^_^;; (This is a Japanese manga character..(umi-sho))
It's just my question, do you enjoy my pictures, don't you? ^_^;

Last edited:
Haha,,Thanks bgill.. ^_^;; (This is a Japanese manga character..(umi-sho))
It's just my question, do you enjoy my pictures, don't you? ^_^;

i love this one. bo i will post some more to divasindubai this week. how's everything? did you get a new job yet?

[FONT=굴림][FONT=Gulim,AppleGothic,sans-serif]Hi Sara..rofl [/FONT]
[FONT=Gulim,AppleGothic,sans-serif]How's your business?[/FONT]
[FONT=Gulim,AppleGothic,sans-serif]I'm doing very well.[/FONT]
[/FONT]I'm doing animation works(the family guy), Because I should make some money for living. ^_^;
When I got some free time, I study painting.
For a while, It's a little bit hard to post my paintings in here.

Last edited:
[FONT=굴림][FONT=Gulim,AppleGothic,sans-serif]Hi Sara..rofl [/FONT]
[FONT=Gulim,AppleGothic,sans-serif]How's your business?[/FONT]
[FONT=Gulim,AppleGothic,sans-serif]I'm doing very well.[/FONT]
[/FONT]I'm doing animation works(the family guy), Because I should make some money for living. ^_^;
When I got some free time, I study painting.
For a while, It's a little bit hard to post my paintings in here.

hey Bo good to see you in good spirits. business is great, i had to give away some business in july as i didnt have the time to teach :( all good though, we are a team of girls here and we always pass each other students when we can.

hey Bo good to see you in good spirits. business is great, i had to give away some business in july as i didnt have the time to teach :( all good though, we are a team of girls here and we always pass each other students when we can.

Oh, that’s great!:) Do you need a help?

Thanks Ken!:)
And It is a picture which I drew for a present of my freind.

Last edited:
While I was working, I drew it for practice.rofl

Last edited:
I like #574, but don't know what is the visual effect, the serpent on the picture. What is it, or is it there just for fun? :)

Right diving method - should remove the snorkel when diving. ;)

Thanks Jee.. I only did it for fun.:)
Recently, how is it going with your work?

Thanks, work is fine, just a bit too much of it! :) Also, usually I have a second worktime at home with the two children(1yo, 3yo). :D
I'm looking forward to out next competition (hopefully be this year), when we could use the last drawing you sent for MAN III! :)

You seem so busy thesedays. Take care.
And I wish you like the picture. ^_^

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT