• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

News from the 2005 AIDA Pool?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
the accommodation seems rather... spartan!
great photo of Bill! :) (#1)

According to the freediving.at forum, on the women's side Veronika did 6'34" in static twice! Dark horse...? She didn't get any votes for any position....

Eric - she is a bit of a secret newbie - was doing easy 5s last winter in Eindhoven and seems to have made a load of progress since. Hopefully there will be a few surprises like that over the next couple of weeks

They should have finished the dynamics qualifying by now
Any news anyone?

I had a text a couple of hours ago, saying that Hannah Stacey had set a new UK record with 119m in Women's Dynamic.

171m... dammit. i had Tom down as winner!
199m from Stig - awesome.

Alun said:
171m... dammit. i had Tom down as winner!
199m from Stig - awesome.

This is just the qualifying, sure he has more under his fins !!
Do you know how many people will be in the final ?

qualifying? do they do more than one dynamic today? don't see the point of that. it's going be very tough physically. if that is the case then i can understand why Tom apparently took things fairly easy.

yeah, final heat this evening 6pm our time I think....

all my lotto choices are still in : )

I heard a rumour: Sebastien Murat is not even in the place, yet.
He is so "purist" that he wants to do DNF only.

hey Teppo thanks for the link, that is great info

samdive said:
yeah, final heat this evening 6pm our time I think....

all my lotto choices are still in : )

No, 4pm UK time according to their web site
So it should be finished soon

Last edited:
Final results:

Tom Sietas 208
Stig Severinsen 202
Alexey Molchanov 199

Natalia Molchanova 178
Suzy Kensington 159
Johanna Nordblad 150

Amazing!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT