• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

News from the 2005 AIDA Pool?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
NEWS NEWS NEWS

Tom just did his statics but had a packng BO at the start and left all his air out. He pushed till 6:13 i think but i doubt thats enough for the finals. Sam Still did 8.18 and is the first right now. There are stil a few to come that could manage 7 and more, Stig for instance.

Too bad for Tom, he looked realy dissapointed.

You can BO and continue !!! that sounds crazy !!! :duh
to bad for him !!!
I hope he will make it to the final

Anne-Marie Kitchen-Wheeler has just set a new UK NR in static - 5:18.

YUP! 2 new UK static records and a new Dynamic Womens yesterday... it's going well!!

What a great comp. Its a terrrific time to be part of this progresive sport. :p :)

the statics qualification are over. We'r waiting for the oficial resulsts now.

I belive the women statics is going to be interesting. Theres a girl from Austria that did 6.20 in Q and they are telling me she's going for the WR in finals. and there is also a roumor that one other girl is doing line 7.40 in training...

everyone else I know is watching cricket and I'm glued to this page... mmm..... interesting....

I met Veronika Dittes in Eindhoven last christmas and did some training with her - she kept going on about how she was "just a newbie" and then doing 5 min plus holds..... good luck to her tonight (and of course to Lotta and all the others!)

can't wait to get to Nice now!

SanSan said:
the statics qualification are over. We'r waiting for the oficial resulsts now.

I belive the women statics is going to be interesting. Theres a girl from Austria that did 6.20 in Q and they are telling me she's going for the WR in finals. and there is also a roumor that one other girl is doing line 7.40 in training...
there is also a newbie from Hamburg... Christina Schon who already did 6'+...

I saw her at Calanques'cup...

last results..........

Friday 26-Aug, static qualifications:

Sam Still 8:19
Wolfram Neugebaur 7:17
Alexandros Tzanerakis 7:15
Timo Kinnunen 7:09
Olivier Haug 7:01
Ryuzo Shinomiya 6:54
Stig Severinsen 6:45
Deron Verbeck 6:45

William Vindram 6:43
Simo Kurra 6:35
Alexey Molchanov 6:31
Kars Von Kouven 6:27
Tom Sietas 6:20
Sebastian Näslund 6:11
Peter Colat 6:09
Lykke Larsen 5:50
Georges Georgas 5:36
Glenn Venghaus 5:37
Eero Soralahti 3:30
Panos Lianos 3+

Veronica Dittes 6:14
Cristina Schonn 6:07
Natalia Molchanova 5:47
Lotta Eriksson 5:38
Ruth Flores 5:37
Suzy Kensington 5:36
Johanna Nordblad 5:32
Margolzata Matkovskaja 5:23

Agata Depka 4:30
Tanya Streeter 4+
Päivi Mettovaara b.o.

and Joanna Massacand ?

Last edited:
I just cannot keep silent and not to express my joy at Natasha's result!
More so, since she's my instructor here in Moscow :cool:
And Alex did a great job of course!

Impatient to see static results...

Result of the finals:
natalia molchanova did 7:16 new world record
sam still did 8:14

Probably all the results will be posted by others waiting here when I finish with my laptop connection. rofl

Last edited:
Sam Still 8:19
Wolfram Neugebaur 7:17
Alexandros Tzanerakis 7:15
Timo Kinnunen 7:09
Olivier Haug 7:01
Ryuzo Shinomiya 6:54
Stig Severinsen 6:45
Deron Verbeck 6:45

Veronica Dittes 6:14
Cristina Schonn 6:07
Natalia Molchanova 5:47
Lotta Eriksson 5:38
Ruth Flores 5:37
Suzy Kensington 5:36
Johanna Nordblad 5:32
Margovska Matkovskaja 5:23

looks like Tom is out - shame. i was hoping we'd see a 10min+ WR today. i think Sam should win this providing he doesn't get stressed or push himself too hard. as far as i know Timo is the only other who regularly does 8+.

Natalia won - another 3 pts for me :D amazing time!!

well done Sam!!... champion du monde! ;)

what were the other times?? 2nd and 3rd?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT