• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

OMER Zero 3 Mask

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
The deal is that all the Deeperblue users may try it, provided they'll send it to the next user free of charge when other deeperblue forum members want to test it.

See it as the Deeperblue test ring :D

Hi Cake_Boy the Review is filmed, pm me your contact info and I'll send it to you!

The video editing is being done, I'll try to upload the video soon.

Still looking forward to see your review :girlie

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply! I've tested the mask and I love it! Kars was right you do need quite a wide face otherwise the mask will just leak.. That being said I don't get back to the UK for another 2 weeks so you'll have to wait for a bit before I can post the mask off to anyone else.. Really sorry about any inconvenience...

Hi Cake_Boy the Review is filmed, pm me your contact info and I'll send it to you!

The video editing is being done, I'll try to upload the video soon.

Has the video review been made? I would love to asee it?! :eek:

Hey guys!
I'm back from holiday now and I have to say the mask was fantastic. Fit was perfect no leaking of pressure across the forehead.

tuboludo: if you want me to send you the mask pm me your address.

Hey guys!
I'm back from holiday now and I have to say the mask was fantastic. Fit was perfect no leaking of pressure across the forehead.

tuboludo: if you want me to send you the mask pm me your address.

I have just sent u a private messages with my address. Let me know if you got it?!

Something very beautiful :inlove

Sporasub Piranha

sporasub-piranha.jpg

They said it was supposed to fix a lot of complaints people had about the first one, to include the pressure on the bridge of the nose. Fingers crossed!

OMG!!! I have to spend more money on another mask to my big collection of masks that doesn't fit me???!!! OMG!!! I am probably stupid enough to do so, but right now I am pretty happy with my Aqualung Micromask !!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQi5FRHFm-E"]Review Aqualung Micromask (technisub) diving mask - YouTube[/ame]

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT