• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

PETA F&@#ers

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

That's because when the domestic pig reverts to the wild, it reverts to the wild phenotype because that shape survives better. The fat hams go away and a gristle shield develops over the shoulders to protect the vital organs from another boar's tusks when they start fighting. They flavor is worse because the boars are uncut males and the testosterone gives the meat a strong flavor. Also, they're leaner and tougher. A young sow, cooked kalua, is tender and good tasting. An old boar is only good for really highly seasoned sausage.

Talking of "PETA F&@#ers", you may have heard of this trial in Britain (Hunt supporter decapitated by anti-Hunting protestor in gyrocopter) but perhaps not some of the rather sickening details behind it. This is from the Countryside Alliance today:
Presumably lethal force will now be justified to defend against anti-hunt protesters?:martial

Last edited:
You'll probably have to choose the jurors carefully but I am in agreement. Any hunt protestor carrying a sign attached to a large stick should now be considered a threat to life and the lives of your friends.

Secret Handshake

First, let me start off by making clear that I am not suggesting that any of you undertake anything like what is described in the following article. However I could not help laughing out loud (does that make me bad?).

Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally*|*GlossyNews.com

Reactions: Bill and Azrael3000
Oh, that's choice. Imagine the stupidity of trying that kind of shenanigan with a biker gang. Whaddabuncha maroons!

Reactions: fcallagy
Loved it!

So PETA finally met up with some real people, about time.

Those bikers should all get medals.

Connor

Reactions: fcallagy
rofl That's the spirit! Yes, sounded too good to be true. But funny none the less.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…