• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Philippine spearfishermen

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Ey bro.. Im from quezon city but i usually dive @ batangas lobo and malabrigo :) spearfishng friendly place :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. I lived in Iloilo for 11 years. Did some spearing and a lot of diving off the southwest tip of Panay. A little island called Nogas. I'm coming there in a month. Going to do a 6 day trip on my buddy's 85 foot banka. Maybe 2 days at Tubbataha (no spearing) but then a few days at Cagayancillo. Supposed to be some dogtooth tuna there.

Wow. Nice adventure. Goodluck w your trip bro. Catch big!:) Post pictures if you can after also:)

by the way poacher, in case you accidentally bump on this site again...i would like to inform you that that i knew some if not all of the spearfishers that you were posing with..if im not mistaken that location would be in bais negros oriental.

for your information that guy who holds two small fishes with a speargun is the creator of all my spearguns...he creates a homemade speargun worthy of recommendation...

ive been using all his creation and it never disappoints me...its accurate and if you will use the right rubber tubing it could reach even the illusive king fish...

the guy's name is bangas...

where can i find him?
I'd like to have one speargun I can use.

hi there i can help you with your problem what kind of speargun do you need? a alluminum barrel or a wood ? i have smo over stocks that i can sell you w/ a % maybe.

i dont have a shop but i can help you on things about spearfishing and stuffs to
from rubbers to crimps or open cell wetsuits

CoachJet, I am in QC.

Hello, Glockerjax. Happy to see that there are more Pinoy spearfishermen here.

C coachjet nag seset ng meet.. Kaso june pa ata balik nya. Kita naman tyo mga bros. baka mka plano tyo ng dive & share ng tips ;)

sayang davao ako eh kung m punta kyo ng davao pwede ako sama hehehehehe bka may kaylangan kyo ng speargun or camo wetsuit im the guys i can give you guys some good deals dive pinoys dive :)

sayang davao ako eh kung m punta kyo ng davao pwede ako sama hehehehehe bka may kaylangan kyo ng speargun or camo wetsuit im the guys i can give you guys some good deals dive pinoys dive :)

Hi Sir, Earl, Jet here. here's my no. 0922 287 4206
Am in Gensan but will be leaving for Manila next week.
We have a good spot here and planning to go spearing tonight/break of dawn.
hope you could find time and come spearfishing w/ us before i leave.(^_^)

CoachJet, I am in QC.

Hello, Glockerjax. Happy to see that there are more Pinoy spearfishermen here.

Glockerjax, ayun pala... may isa pah! dumadami na tayo... weee (^_~)
Pinoy Sniper: Hope magkatime sir, Lets meet.
Its been a while since nag usap kami ni GlockerJax na magmemeet and hopefully, makapagset na nga talaga ng dive.(^_^)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I finally bought myself a speargun here in Cebu. It is a 90 cm Hammerhead Evolution 2. Dive safe guys!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT