• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Philippine spearfishermen

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Try contacting Wolfgang Dafert at Freediving Philippines he may be able to help you locate what you need there guys

hi oneutong
did you find anything you were looking for? I found a very good spot for fishing now lots of big beauty but the only problem is I need a bigger gun with my omer 90 I'm very limited to fish in a short distance and here in the Philippines is difficult the fish rarely come close to you so I'm now working the holes and cracks even if I prefer the aspetto technique. Let me know,thanks.

"Good spot"? Hmm.. :) pls share :) ty

hi oneutong
did you find anything you were looking for? I found a very good spot for fishing now lots of big beauty but the only problem is I need a bigger gun with my omer 90 I'm very limited to fish in a short distance and here in the Philippines is difficult the fish rarely come close to you so I'm now working the holes and cracks even if I prefer the aspetto technique. Let me know,thanks.

Hello Seaman,

Unfortunately not, there was an online seller in cebu that carry many brands and accessories, the only contact detail he gave was his emaill, already sent him an email but its almost a month now still got no response from him. Anyhow, where are you located.

Cheers!

Hello Seaman,

Unfortunately not, there was an online seller in cebu that carry many brands and accessories, the only contact detail he gave was his emaill, already sent him an email but its almost a month now still got no response from him. Anyhow, where are you located.

Cheers!
Hi Oneutong,
same here I found it in Sulit I email this guy but he never answer I'm thinking to buy some stuff from Australia. I'm in Bohol,Panglao.And you?

This is my last time I went out on Wednesday.....and it was good :)

Attachments

• CAM00047.jpg
    CAM00047.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 242
  • CAM00048.jpg
    CAM00048.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 252
Hi Oneutong,
same here I found it in Sulit I email this guy but he never answer I'm thinking to buy some stuff from Australia. I'm in Bohol,Panglao.And you?

Yup, I think we emailed the same guy. Anyhow, was also planning to order it in amazon. Do you know an online store in Australia that would ship here.

I am from Dumaguete, but I have a sister-in-law from Dauis, she said there are still plenty of fish in bohol outside sanctuaries but locals are afraid of sharks. I might go there on March.

Cheers!

Yup, I think we emailed the same guy. Anyhow, was also planning to order it in amazon. Do you know an online store in Australia that would ship here.

I am from Dumaguete, but I have a sister-in-law from Dauis, she said there are still plenty of fish in bohol outside sanctuaries but locals are afraid of sharks. I might go there on March.

Cheers!
Hi
I'm also from Dauis ......to tell you the truth there is fish but you need to know where to go I been fishing for few months without see any but now I'm very happy because I found it. About sharks they are everywhere I think but I didnt see one yet I saw a lot of see turtles but they don't bite :)....When I will have some time I will start to search on the Australian websites to see if I can find some gear....I will let you know. Let me know when in March you will be here we will have some fun.
Cheers

Hi
I'm also from Dauis ......to tell you the truth there is fish but you need to know where to go I been fishing for few months without see any but now I'm very happy because I found it. About sharks they are everywhere I think but I didnt see one yet I saw a lot of see turtles but they don't bite :)....When I will have some time I will start to search on the Australian websites to see if I can find some gear....I will let you know. Let me know when in March you will be here we will have some fun.
Cheers

I see, that's great! I am planning to go there maybe on the second week of March.

Cheers!

Yes, I can open it. Nice catch!

Hi Oneutong,
about the speargun you can buy it to Hammerhead.com they have a shop in Manila and the spearguns are not so expensive. I try Adreno from Australia but for shipping only they ask me 250 dollars :duh

This is my last time I went out on Wednesday.....and it was good :)

Nice. Bust out the sinamak (suka in Manila?) and rice. Fish, fried egg (crispy on the edges) sinamak and garlic rice....best breakfast in the world.

Hi Oneutong,
about the speargun you can buy it to Hammerhead.com they have a shop in Manila and the spearguns are not so expensive. I try Adreno from Australia but for shipping only they ask me 250 dollars :duh

Hi, a noobie here. Been trawling the web on where exactly I can get a spear gun or pole spear here in the Philippines to no avail. Mind if I ask where did you get yours here in Manila? Regards and thanks!

Hi Azgard, just google hammerhead.com you can order there. But now I discovered a better place from US and much cheaper go to leisurepro.com and have a look they have lots of brand and stuff. Let me know, cheers.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT