• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

photos

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Re: nutted!

Originally posted by andrsn
You must spread your Karma around before giving it to icarus pacific again. doooohh!! :D

so, what's it like to be bitch slapped?

andrsn

You're gonna find out when I take you ab diving!:p

sven

Needs

Yah and I'll need Aquilles after I grind my teeth to rumble finishing this thing. You guys are great. Once again I am impressed by the talents, kindness, generosity, and humor of this group.

Well I don't know anything about being slapped, and we don't have to resort to violence or anything, but ; we can settle this like real men. WE CAN BET ON IT!!! I was thinking about a small mini tourney at the camp site. We can see how many speedos it takes to cover up Jay's body or we can pin the killshot on Sven or something like that. The one that wins gets the pot in the hat. :p and of course the bragging rites!!!!
Angus thanks for your kind words. I know that it's not easy but you'll se that we will be a pair of docs sooner than you can imagine. I can't believe that I'm finishing my first year already. I hope the rest of it goes by this fast.

I was seriously thinking about seeing how we could put a small tourney to keep the spirit of competition alive. Anderson and I are working on the details and the boat arrangements but we think that it will work itself out. If you have any ideas contact me or better yet Anderson;; he's the bum that works 24 hours a day. I will try to respond by what I find on this thread or maybe another KEYS CRAZE!!!!!;) Thread can be started . Keep it real boys and keep up the hard work. Soon we'll have the time to chill and have a KEYS CRAZE or an AFRICAN ASASSINATION or a UTAH SOMethign ( what the hell rhymes with utah?)

See you in the deep,
Goin' divin this weekend ; will try to bring pics and stories

AQUILES

I'm not sure I like the word speedo and my body used in the same sentence. Don't make me bring a gun w/ me;).

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT