• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Pneumatic speargun without piston

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Important feature in the guns of Vlanik, not only maximal КПД (Output-input ratio), but also maximal КПИ(Coefficient of the Useful Use) ! The guns of РПС3 at alteration lose dignity of КПИ ! The mechanism of fixing of cork requires fine-tuning ! But work such I have!

[Цитата = "Стефан Уилан, сообщение: 935551, членом: 6"] Люди - не хочу быть опустошены спорт, но может держать на английский? Это английская форум и у нас нет никакого способа модераторам неанглийские сообщения, так должны удалить их. [/ QUOTE]
I am sorry! I use a translator! I insert text, but your translator on a web-site again translates him into Russian! Understand for itself!

[Цитата = "Стефан Уилан, сообщение: 935551, членом: 6"] Люди - не хочу быть опустошены спорт, но может держать на английский? Это английская форум и у нас нет никакого способа модераторам неанглийские сообщения, так должны удалить их. [/ QUOTE]
I am sorry! I use a translator! I insert text, but your translator on a web-site again translates him into Russian! Understand for itself!
Zahar, try to use this link for translate: https://translate.google.com/
It works for me, not very good, but not so bad too. You can edit your previous post.
Your design is interesting but seems not to be very reliable, jet.

Interesting design, but a hydraulic lock condition may prevent the spear tail (blue) reaching the full depth of the sliding collar sub-section (red) to allow the second or intermediate sear to engage properly on the blue spear tail. Any air bubble remaining inside that bore may allow the engagement, but otherwise the blue spear tail will cease inserting as the "O" ring takes up on the front of the tubular red section. If the "O" ring is removed from there then the blue spear tail can enter further, however so can high pressure air and the grip of the intermediate cylindrical sear may be unable to oppose that high pressure air acting over the entire spear cross-section. If the exposed to high pressure air cross-section is just a small annular groove at the shaft to red sub-section join with the "O" ring still in place, then it may hold against that high pressure air, which is what the intermediate cylindrical sear is intended to do, but as mentioned earlier the blue tail has to move fully rearwards to engage. Hence the need for "fine tuning" to synchronize the various actions so that they occur virtually simultaneously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zahar
I see that the thread http://garpun.spb.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=55363#55363 now extends to 157 pages! At the beginning there was a schematic of a "pistonless" speargun design using a 3 ball sear incorporated in the muzzle, similar idea to the Technisub "Drago" in terms of a remote trigger pull rod operation moving the 3 inox balls in and then out of the annular groove in the front end of the spear shaft to first cock and then release the spear from the gun. Now there is a nice image of a speargun shown there, but does this gun exist, or even something like it?View attachment 37583
More about this gun here in terms of shooting it http://www.garpun.spb.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1410
A very long thread that has the usual twists and turns as various opinions and prejudices collide, but I would like to know about this gun as bar the problems with ball sears exposed to seawater and grit the gun has a very attractive appearance.
212684014.jpg

123328179.jpg

123328187.jpg

126356487.jpg

COM speargun.jpg

The spear above the gun looks rather long here, but there may be more to it as there is something in the middle of it which I cannot make out.

Last edited:
And now when clicking the same Speargun aiming thread I’m coming to the “Pneumatic speargun without piston” tread?

Something seems to be a bit off with DB vs. Tapatalk.

And now when clicking the same Speargun aiming thread I’m coming to the “Pneumatic speargun without piston” tread?

Something seems to be a bit off with DB vs. Tapatalk.
Ask foxfish as he may know if something weird is going on.

Вот так и обманывают людей ... "Мавка", это клон пистолета "Вланик" ... Не смотря на улучшенный дизайн, пистолет "Мавка" имеет более низкие характеристики, чем пистолет "Вланик" ...
А это прототип "Мавки" - "Вланик", и комплект деталей пистолета "Вланик, который стал прототипом пистолета "Мавка".

Attachments

• IMG_4384vlan..jpg
    IMG_4384vlan..jpg
    159 KB · Views: 249
  • post-2486-056183700 1296674156.jpg
    post-2486-056183700 1296674156.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
В-20

Attachments

• f48959c7-7686-4d5c-832f-e12e036b7852.jpg
    f48959c7-7686-4d5c-832f-e12e036b7852.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 237
  • ae901ab6-7c4e-48be-95e8-1069713391ad.jpg
    ae901ab6-7c4e-48be-95e8-1069713391ad.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 240
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT