• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

September Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
"Aha, I knew those werent real"

"I've heard of manatees getting hit by boat props, but seals getting hit by fins?"

"Fins are alright, just as long as its not the weight belt i gotta go get"

And this poor seal pup mistook this anonymous diver for his mother.

Mom's never gonna believe this story.

Where's the creamy filling?

And you thought freshly speared fish was tasty!

Sven deftly flips a sizzling, recently-speared penniped using an old fin so as not to ruin the Teflon coating of his trusty old Wok.

This one will only make sense if you've seen the italian motto of Esclapez:

'J.B. Esclapez, campione dello foca'

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

"He looked at Shylo the harbour seal and asked her, 'can I go up for air now?' Shylo bit on his fin, held tightly, and said, 'no'. "

"Shylo the harbour seal returned to her companions up north and told them not to bother with a southerly migration, because the kelp down south is gray, hard, tasteless, and with a mind of its own."

"Shylo the harbour seal had read laminar's article on 'teaching your sweetie.' She followed every rule, and when it all failed, she finally resorted to biting her sweetie's feet in order to force him to comply."

"The other seals looked from afar, giggling and shouting in unison, DROWN HIM! DROWN HIM!"

"The harbour seal, phoca vitulina, having hunted man to near extinction, began to show some mercy for this endangered species. In particular, the seals seem to have created a rule about the minimum size specimen which can be taken, with the size of the specimen determined by the length of the fins..."

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

"Throw the ball... throw the ball... why won't you throw the ball?!?"

"oooh I caught a Merman!"

rofl rofl rofl ....these entries are amazing! I think apnea causes the imagination to soar; always a good thing!
----C'mon, Shylo!

boot leg cover "love bites by deaf leopard seals"

Sorry guys but (THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE)

Joe

*in the voice of Steve Irwin Crocodile Hunter*

ISN'T SHE A BEAUT!!! SHE'S GOT BABIE'S!!! GET ME A FIN TERRY....I'M GONNA POKE AT HER. WOAH, ONE BITE FROM HER AND IT'S ALL OVER, BUT I'M IN NO REAL DANGER......

Reactions: Griff
Finelicious

marketing in the underwater realms:

"Esclapez...crunchy on the oustide soft on the inside sealadelicious!"

Warning from the shark surgeon general:
If not a great white, munch on Esclapez with moderation.

A new apnea category:

Punt the pinniped. (Although this one wasn't too keen on the idea)

...and this little piggy went WEE, WEE, WEE, all the way home.

...hmm..tastes, like chicken...

"less filling!"
"taste great!"

The shape of things to come.

After we have shafted (literally HEHE) the entire fish population the pinnipeds will need to find another source of protein.

Big fat juicy spearo!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

This could be the picture to follow the original Seal picture.

In a Scarface voice " You mess with my fins , you mess with my family. Say hallo to ma lil freind White pointer"

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT