• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

September Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
After much debate in the seal community Sven passed the acceptance ceremony which was:

"Sealed with a kiss."

I know that was bad, but will you guys let me stay on the forum?

:D

Adrian

A Picture is worth.....

A DB T-Shirt?

Bret

Attachments

• septcontest.jpg
    septcontest.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 310
...Hah! And they all thought I was crazy for teaching Mr. Wiskars how to fetch my fins... Now look at him!... Come on boy, 'ata boy, come on Mr. Wiskars...

Attachments

• septembercontestmrwskrs.jpg
    septembercontestmrwskrs.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 281
Stinky Cheese Feet!

Here are a couple more for your enjoyment!

Bret

Attachments

• septcontest2.jpg
    septcontest2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 404
I Taut I Thaw a Puddy Tat!

Or, in this case, a fish!

Attachments

• septcontest3.jpg
    septcontest3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 402
"Do you really think this is going to work, Sven? ...and again... how many points did you say you got for spearing this big White something or other?"

Anderson (snow bunny no-longer :D)

As Sven readies himself for his World Record CB dive, he glances at his new secret weapon: the "Black Esclapez Pinniped Fin".

"It's like a mono - only better!" - Sven

Rock a bye Salty on a fin strap
'Nother big bite and surely it'll snap

dive gear check-list

*super-low volume framless mask,
*extra-dry, zero drag carbon-fiber snorkle,
*custom made 4.3 medium density adamantium-lined/ open cell wetsuit specially ordered from turkmenestien,
*esclapez fins
*riffe MT#1 w/ floater wings and enclosed track
*suunto D3 (neoprene strap)

and... oh yeah.. harbour seal to retreive gut-shot vermillion rock fish that break off the $100 slip-tip.

(don't forget to rinse and feed your gear)

Esclapez meets with the seal of approval!

Adrian

....About to be chased by a cruel group of divers who were both faster and more socially popular than Sven, his friend Jenny the harbour seal was seen giving him a push while saying "Swim Forrest, Swim!"

Reactions: tuomo and Sharky
Originally posted by DaKahuna
....About to be chased by a cruel group of divers who were both faster and more socially popular than Sven, his friend Jenny the harbour seal was seen giving him a push while saying "Swim Forrest, Swim!"

rofl rofl rofl

Arnold and Vince sweep!

Yep, and he's not going to get it this time. You either! :t

Actually, Eric Fattah brought home the fourth, Mike (Rigdvr) took third with the perennial steve Irwin blast, Brett, (Bdurrett) with the foot odor shot and DiverD (loved the bent shaft entry) tied for second leaving the winner to be........... THIN AIR!! :king Nice going Vince! I too know when they're not real; but their allll good!

Send me a mail telling me where the Feds have you stashed and I'll get Stephan to lob you a shirt (size?) or a mug.

I'll tell you all that this was the toughest one so far according to the judges. I know that we all want to win and sport some smooth DB gear so take a stroll over to Ocober's contest and give it your best go.

Congrats Vince and big ups to all entrants.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT