• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sex before diveing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
M-2, i think we'll need someone who's able to hit better depths for our trade study. rofl :D keep up the good work w/ the 5 phalanges, though. ;)

i'll preface this next statement w/ an apology to the women here, but i seriously think you'd have to weigh the psychological trauma in w/ the physical lulling that sex brings about. i know that i'm no where near a female before i dive because i seriously don't want any guilt or nagging or just plain girl crap in my head while i'm in the water. also, i'm afraid that if i made my seamen walk the plank before a hunt, i might end up petting fish instead of shooting them! :eek:

andrsn :t

before, while at, after.....again and again...all OK as long as both party agree.:D :D Why the fuss about when one can enjoy oneself..... ???

Originally posted by icarus pacific
Daisy. Might I suggest a Swedish expatriat

sven
C'mon Sven ! Daisy has been hanging around Scandies all her life . Might I be so bold as to suggest something more adventurous , like , Oh I don't know ; "out of Africa " ?:cool:

Originally posted by andrsn

i'll preface this next statement w/ an apology to the men here, but i seriously think you'd have to weigh the psychological trauma in w/ the physical lulling that sex brings about. i know that i'm no where near a male before i dive because i seriously don't want any guilt or sagging in my head while i'm in the water :eek:

andrsn :t

Thanks for the warning. :hmm I'll be sure to remember all this when the 2003 Keys Kraze comes around. :ban

sven

hey guys..

Whisbone - Napping is good... :hmm

Icarus - :thankyou
I'm sorry to say but i'm not hanging around the wrong guys.. He is totaly right for me.. even if he is a bit tired now and then.. :D

So for now... I have to give you a :ycard ..
Hold your horses and "down boy, down!!" :cool:

well, well, well...

the problems you guys have.. rofl

andrsn - you must have met all the wrong girls..
What is this about guilt, nagging and girl crap???
My amatour psykology sais that the guilt must come from how you behave yourself.. :D
Nagging.. Well that is as the first.. :head

Girl crap?? well, you can't live without it and you can't live with it.. It's just a matter about finding the right girl..
I have a friend I can sell to you.. :eek:

Abri - you are almost right on there.. Scandinavians do tend to live here.. =) But i wouldn't change the one I have for anything.. =) He carries my tanks in such a great way... :D

Whisbone - Napping is good...

zzz

DDaisy,

On behalf of my kind I must deeply thank you...
You're the first one to agree with such behaviour! Maybe the world is turning into a slightly better place! :D

And I personally must thank you for not including me in the "Problematic list"...

Say again, how much those tanks weight? :duh

just have to face reality..

wishborne - well, you can't always hide behind your shades.. it's just a sad thing:waterwork we girls have to live with.. :eek:
Just imagine all great tings you can do afterwards yourself..
Like reading a book, baking a cake or just drooling over his body..rofl

That you guys get tired afterwards.. :D

My tanks weigh like 60 kilo's fully mounted.. Are you up for it??

use a twin set of 12 l tanks.. are gonna try out the twin 15 liter sets soon.. :girlie

Since I didn't get any scientific answers I decided on practical testing. ;)
It didn't help my diving a bit, on the contrary :(
It was fun being a scientist for a while though :D

Like reading a book, baking a cake or just drooling over his body..

I can see the constructive side of some of those options...
And you must agree that during any such sessions the male's physical load is much higher than female's. And it's not our fault that in many cases the females tend to remain quite inert, no matter what circus-style tricks men are ready to perform. So probably a more equalized distribution of the energy loss will solve the problem... :hmm

About the tanks - I always though wimmin are considering my personal ability for running around with 60 kilos on my back of less importance compared to the ability to hire a designated porter! :D
(Thank you Lord for the Creation of Freediving!)

Yo SupercOntra! Way to go, mate! ;)

Originally posted by Wishbone

I can see the constructive side of some of those options...

And you must agree that during any such sessions the male's physical load is much higher than female's.

I'm interested in which constructive sides you see in wich option here... ;)

And I'm not sure that I can agree on the physical load thing here.. Must depend on what female's you have tried it out with..
Could probobly be that you don't do your part of the job in a correct way so that she will have the same physical load as you.. :head *oups* :blackeye

And there are actually numbers on how many calories you use when diving and while having sex.. :ban

Aaaaalright!

You got me there!
Maybe I wasn't hanging around with the right girls, or I haven't had the proper teacher when I was 17 (brings some sweet memories, though), or I am too intellectually depleted to come up with the right circus trick! :duh

But that doesn't answer the main question: why, if both parties are equally performing, men are more tired and tend to turn their back for a nap, while women wanna go divind (and require you to carry their elephant-proportioned scuba gear)?
Is there a doctor in the building?

I'm interested in which constructive sides you see in wich option here...

Baking that cake, of course! What else!? Try figs or peaches filling! It will make that Swede of yours carry your new 15 L set straight to the Norwegian coast! :t

But that doesn't answer the main question: why, if both parties are equally performing, men are more tired and tend to turn their back for a nap, while women wanna go divind (and require you to carry their elephant-proportioned scuba gear)?
Is there a doctor in the building?

Ok here is my "scientific" answer to the main question.. :)

Since guys work to get one big "blowoff" you use all your energy on getting there, we girls have longer warming up time and when we do get there we can keep at it again and again.. :p

(You probobly know of the "please, one more time -syndrome" wich get replied by "just wait a minute, honey" :D

We girls do get tired if we had a really great orgasm or a few of them aswell, it's just a lot of more work to get there..
:eek:

(You probobly know of the "please, one more time -syndrome" wich get replied by "just wait a minute, honey"

Dunno what you're talking about! Nooo ma'm! :king

But anyway, methinks we're getting completely out of this forum's main subject!

Bottom (_|_) line: the whole Evolution thing is wrong! Let's get your scuba gear and chain that Charlie Darwin person and all his Galapagos lab mice to the bottom of some Nordic sea (or to the bottom of some mean arsed genetically modified doberman-daxel hybrid!

I really feel deprived after your scientific explanation! :vangry

And you must agree that during any such sessions the male's physical load is much higher than female's.

Now who's hanging out with the wrong person??!! :hmm

Tak

sven

Wishbone bashing hour!

Thanks, Sven! :blackeye

Anyone has some Discovery Channel (not Animal Planet, please) educational videos or something I can provide the wrong person with!? rofl

Hey! Who said I am in need of education!? :martial

I have never recieved any complaints (that includes oral or lipstick sealed!) rofl

But I must congratulate you for your obvious endeavours in broadening your... horizons? Had a good laugh at the link!

Ivan The Terrible
:thankyou

Re: well, well, well...

Originally posted by divingdaisy
the problems you guys have.. rofl

andrsn - you must have met all the wrong girls..
What is this about guilt, nagging and girl crap???
My amatour psykology sais that the guilt must come from how you behave yourself.. :D
Nagging.. Well that is as the first.. :head

Girl crap?? well, you can't live without it and you can't live with it.. It's just a matter about finding the right girl..
I have a friend I can sell to you.. :eek:

take a peek at our women in the states and you'll know what i'm talking about. ;)

i know most of you guys find this subject quite fascinating and want to contribute as much as possible, but remember we have a wide range of ages reading our material here. let's please keep this as mature as possible(although i frequently forget what that word means sometimes. :D ) so, stick to the subject or tantalize eachother through PM's.

your friendly forum fornication official,
anderson

:ko

Alright there Mr. Fornication Official, you're not getting off that easily (apparently). You seem to have a lot of hostility built up there regarding women. Slightly bitter that you're in the 10 month winter wonderland instead of in the hot climes you're used to ?

:t

-mike

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT