• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sex before diveing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
rofl rofl rofl

Sandpaper effect - make the entry hole silky smooth :D How much epoxy do you want after the sanding dear hahahahahaha rofl rofl rofl

I once......... No i cant go there........... well i grew up in a tourist resort, our house was 50m from the sea, and being a teenager what else do you do but ??????????*, oh and spearfish, and mum didnt approve of That at home, so the sandy Beach was the only romantic(for the girls LOL) place to go................. :hmm
we had a saying , i'm going to the beach if you see the full Moon i'm on top. :)

rofl rofl

yeah best place on earth.. beach, lapping waves, lapping something else ;)

Sara you really are a masochist - After the Veet incident your were not happy and now you want some sand blasting :D

shaneshac said:
Sara you really are a masochist - After the Veet incident your were not happy and now you want some sand blasting :D

rofl rofl you never know what goes on behind closed doors ;)

I could show you a few things i can do with my jon line...

shaneshac said:
Have you ever had sand on your nuts :D
It was my pet hate when going to the beach
Organ grinder? Dick Emery? [Old jokes --sorry, you prob. have to be a certain age & part of the Commonwealth!]

Shane its clearly a picture involving latex, water and rope. what more do you require???

Groupermadness said:
Shane its clearly a picture involving latex, water and rope. what more do you require???

there you go.... oh Shane you need to get off the Rock.. rofl
or get your rocks off
rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl

i am probably not as imaginative as you guys.

A barbed wire and a car battery is enough for me ;)

Reactions: island_sands
What can be better foreplay than to go to the ocean and find a nice woman wearing a shiny smoothskin suit some long carbon fins in her hands and a smile on her face as she asks you to go for a morning freedive with her.

Imagine the nice things you can do afterwards and the smell neoprene on the bodies.

Found this thread and just had to revive it. Just got a full-sized van and got to christen it this way JUST b4 a dive in the lot. Dove well in rough seas. :inlove

fleedermouse said:
Found this thread and just had to revive it. Just got a full-sized van and got to christen it this way JUST b4 a dive in the lot. Dove well in rough seas. :inlove
You'll need the sticker then: "If this van 's a rocking don't go a knocking" rofl

Being relaxed helps my breath hold :) and drinking beer makes you too bloated so guess well have to stick to sex :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT