• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sex before diveing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
poacher said:
Being relaxed helps my breath hold :) and drinking beer makes you too bloated so guess well have to stick to sex :)
Don't give up the beer too easily -- that gut might yet save your life [see: Robertino's accident].

Mr. X said:
Don't give up the beer too easily -- that gut might yet save your life [see: Robertino's accident].
Don't worry mate not giving up just waiting till after dive or aleast have a rest of an hour or so between beer and dive - hard to dive when your burping up CO2 from the beer gas :)

Reactions: Mr. X
This tread makes me want to dive so much :p

I'm sure I'll find some things posted here in my dreams tonight :)
Is there a DB dating service to help out some those lonely divers?

heck My credo get's a whole new meaning!

Love, Peace and Water!

Kars

Put me down for a massive post dive Libido rush. I use to think it was just being a 20 year old testosterone driven single male, but it's like clockwork after diving (although I'm sure it's in part due to the former). I get a similiar rush after doing something adventurous and/or stupid (aka masculine =-)

Hmmm...and I thought it was just me.

~JMP

roflroflThis thread is hilarious! Gives a whole new meaning to slip tip.:naughtyrofl

Chris

Does your trainer Shouting "will you stop F*****ng about and concentrate on your breathing, count as sex before diving?

Groupermadness said:
Does your trainer Shouting "will you stop F*****ng about and concentrate on your breathing, count as sex before diving?
It's called "sex instead of freediving" rofl

Funny, what about before or after freediving with nice partner,
or even during the freediving session then?

Wishbone And I must agree with Daisy... Men do tend to take a nap after sex. But judging from my personal said:
Hmmm, I'm glad I'm not the only one! My "fetish" buds expect the tight rubber wetsuit and breath control aspects to have an "effect" on me, but I'm far too busy relaxing and focusing during the diving to get aroused. LATER that evening, however......LOOK OUT.
icon10.gif

Todd

CP1204 - BUT! It should be night before freediving, not just few hours before.

I was sure that rapid panting like breathing wouldnt do too much for your bottom time :D

Huw

A chemical called prolactin is released in men after climax which blocks the muscles of energy-producing glycogen, leaving you guys without energy hence you fall asleep after sex,(our body does this to get us ready to make babies) women on the other hand a different chemical is released which has the opposite affect increasing there energy making there women parts work faster to develope the film (hehe). So for men we fall asleep after sex, women get up clean the house make dinner. So I believe women would actually benefit where men would drown!! How do I know this useless nonsence??? I bet Im the guy that got in alot of crap for falling asleep after sex alot ;-)

Scuba_Newbie said:
A chemical called prolactin is released in men after climax which blocks the muscles of energy-producing glycogen, leaving you guys without energy hence you fall asleep after sex,(our body does this to get us ready to make babies) women on the other hand a different chemical is released which has the opposite affect increasing there energy making there women parts work faster to develope the film (hehe). So for men we fall asleep after sex, women get up clean the house make dinner. So I believe women would actually benefit where men would drown!! How do I know this useless nonsence??? I bet Im the guy that got in alot of crap for falling asleep after sex alot ;-)

So Theoretically She-Males would make excelent free divers. mmm Interesting study.

Scuba_Newbie said:

it must be correct!!!
i am not fall asleep:head ., directly falling deep sleeping ., rofl

In Bahrain I met a great dude who shall remain nameless....he wore a Golden Screw on a necklace. Apparently it was only worn by an elite few who had performed the deed (on scuba) at -30 metres! There was a bronze and silver screw for 10 and 20 metres.
The funny thing is that to qualify to wear the screw, it took 3 people : 2 main participants and 1 witness :ban
True story,
Erik Y.

This thread has been going on forever, and maybe it's time to revive it again :hmm

Anyhow, just wanted to say that "doing the deed" underwater is highly overrated IME. I find that a nice warm, soft bed, with gravity, is a much nicer place . . . the fantasy of floating free in the water together is great :inlove but when you're actually in the water, and you thought it was warm at first, but you're starting to get cold, and you're bumping the bottom, and you need to use both hands to keep your partner in position . . . Oh well, I think you get the idea . . .

much better to go out diving, working those bods & getting hot together, then heading back to the hotel room, IMO

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT