• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing Photos

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
another nice logo:)

!

Attachments

• b300.gif
    b300.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 505
Re: there's an old CZECH saying...

Originally posted by icarus pacific
"when you go into a spearfishing thread, that's what you'll get!" :hmm

rofl

Sven, I never knew the Czechs were so wise.

Even vegans have to eat 'life'. No one is absolved from the fact that life feeds on life. Unless you are photosynthetic, you're as guilty as the rest of us.......dork. :duh

Ted :t

Reactions: OceanSwimmer
It's not 'Anderson' quality. But I'm not a big, smart webmaster like he is. :eek:

Last edited:
open your eyes

You tell em unirda.
I bet that guy thinks the gas he puts in his car came straight from a hole in the ground and the food he eats grew inside a shipping container. Ignorance is not the solution, sustainable harvest and thinking about the future in a logical manner taking in acount how we fit in to the sceme of this planet are far more productive than becoming a fanatical activist in the name of a cause that is based on misinformation. Those who point the finger at divers are the one who want the focus shifted off there own ill practices. Recreational fishermen are just a drop in the bucket why don't you do some real good and sink a longliner instead of wasting your time here, . Lets see you raise your family on air bc if when the commercial guys are done thats what well all have to do. Save many fishes lives an catch your own instead of supporting the ton takers who have no regard other than selfishness for the resources that support us all
"You got to kill it before you can grill it" T.N

Reactions: unirdna
Clunacek, first, welcome to the site. That being said, as I appreciate your comments and respect your right to them, a wise man knows when to pick his battles. As many have said YOU chose a spearfishing web site, no one chose it for you or forced you to view it. If your main objective is to get peoples ire up, then you make have succeded. Personally I don't let things like this effect me since I know it's just your OPINION. I will ask you though in the future that if you have any more derogatory comments you take them up w/ the people involved via PM. Thank you and again welcome.

hi

Murat no you cant spearfish on the boat we go on. Pete its a boat out of Port douglas called Calypso and yes the footy sucked man Queensland is making me look disgraceful. 99% of tourists can only just swim and there has only been one serious freediver from Italy who was out the other day who could dive 40m. But it sure is frustrating being out there without a weapon in my hand.

Czech boy welcome here man that is a lot of times to type dead fish :duh

cheers

Re: sperfishing

Clunacek said:
just look to your photos
dead fish, dead fish, dead fish, dead fish, dead fish, dead fish,dead fish, dead fish, dead fish,dead fish, dead fish, dead fish,dead fish, dead fish, dead fish,dead fish, dead fish, dead fish,dead fish, dead fish, dead fish,dead fish, dead fish, dead fish,dead fish, dead fish, dead fish,dead fish, dead fish, dead fish,dead fish, dead fish, dead fish
sorry but i hate this

Hey Clunacek, Why you dont like fishing fotos? :confused:

Here you go !!This photo is From Puerto Rico, In The Caribbean.

Attachments

• elvinRobwaho02 (Large).JPG
    elvinRobwaho02 (Large).JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 196
Elvin said:
Here you go !!This photo is From Puerto Rico, In The Caribbean.
Clarifying ! This "here you go" thing is for Murat not for Clunacek. I'm not trying to stir up any figths ! The question for Clunacek is serious and respectfuly. I realy like to know what is with people that don't like food gathering the old fashon way. :confused:

Elvin - that post was from 2003! Clunacek has probably starved to death by now.

Re: ok sorry

Clunacek said:
ok sorry I had bad mood yesterday...

but : nechte rybicky na pokoji, nic vam neudelaly:)

Dont be sorry for speaking your mind, actually,
when you say, dead fish, thats true, but I also see
food in dead fish.
The real point is, that for a normal person to eat
a fish taken by a comercial fisherman, many fish
were killed and discarded as by catch, we try to
get the one we want, if we are lucky, we can eat fresh
fish, the flavor is so much diferent from the frozen ones.
I for one cook my own fish, take very good care of the meat
and I think, spearfishing is very honorable and responsible way of fishing, , you may disagree,
and you are entitle to it.

Hello every one,

In response to the question on why I haven't posted for several weeks it's because I've been reading member's post's from the beginning.Any questions that I may have had I got answered . Right now I am reading Murat,that guy's a genius.

Lake Michigan polespeared JUMBO perch - Two days...Two limits...Limit is only 5 and possesion limit is 10.

Early summer "07"

Last edited:
Reactions: spaghetti
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT