• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sussex 2015

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Well then nick, if you're saying 5-6 meters I'll pop down and check! That's almost unheard of! I'll text you in a bit

Rumat I went in two hours before high and spent two hours in, I was swimming from shore out to 200m.

Thanks Nick and liam. I went in today from 6 to 8:00 and did the same course as Nick. The viz was 3-4m, when I was at the bottom i.e. at 4-5m depth. No viz at all until reaching the bottom.
I did not see any fish. I saw 2 big spider crabs. I didn't catch them because I was not sure if it was allowed season.

Envoyé de mon SGP512 en utilisant Tapatalk

Jumped in last night, I only managed 2-3 meters of vis so you guys were lucky! Swam out to my usual spot but tide was running so came and played under the cliffs. 2 brown crab and a mullet. Although I swapped the crab for mackerel with a guy fishing.

Got in yesterday in between lightening storms, 2 lobsters, one 2.5lb the other just over 3. 1 meter viz at best and running tide. Other spots looked better vis though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 163
Got in yesterday in between lightening storms, 2 lobsters, one 2.5lb the other just over 3. 1 meter viz at best and running tide. Other spots looked better vis though.

Great Liam. It looks that you insured a good dinner. congratulation!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443291513.624114.jpg

Thats the view from rottingdean at low looked better at high this morning. i was hoping to go tomorrow morning what time you planning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Folks on Deeper Blue, my name is Soren from Denmark. I have been doing quite some Spearfishing in the northern part of Denmark, great cod!
I am going with a friend to the Dungeness (he wants to stand on the shore angling) while I am planning to bring my spearfishing gear.
How are the conditions end of February ? will my 7mm wetsuit be enough?
On the map I have been looking at a little place called Hastings and Eastbourne - anyone has any experience around that area? Your answers and help is much appreciated!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT