• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The 2018 Guernsey Specimen Hunt & social

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Thanks Martin, i’m happy with whatever is easiest for you, and hopefully this year I’ll make it! we have family over that wkd but if space I would dive Sat & Sun, social Sat but probably wouldn’t be able to make the Sunday evening
Cheers

Reactions: foxfish
Thanks Mart. I think I may have sorted accommodation now thanks to a very generous offer from a fellow DB member.

Reactions: foxfish
Great to see such enthusiasm, makes it all worthwhile.
I have to think about the Saturday social, restaurants need to be booked early if we want to fit in 25 + people in the middle of August
I think if we can aim for a nice early meal and early to bed, that would make sense ?
The Slaughter House might be an option but any ideas welcome.....
I hope I can set up a sashimi bar this year (sunday) of course all the normal fried fish and whatever seafood we can muster.

Sure, I will add you to the list.

We have booked the slaughterhouse for sat evening, just waiting for the menu and I will start a new updated thread .

Reactions: Pierre Joubert
Please go here for further discussion

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT