• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Tom Sietas: new website / new record attempts

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Yes, I admit that couple of the later posts were completely off-topic here in this thread, but since I found the discussion very interesting too, I did not resist participating in it. In fact, I agree that this kind of information would be much beter placed in another thread, subforum, or a category, but unfortunately an appropriate sub-forum is still missing on DB. Maybe now, when you are a moderator, Sanso, you could help tp create a new category for physiologic discussions here on DB. In fact, I'd very much welcome a whole new section (perhaps under General Freediving) that would be dedicated to science, with several sub-forums for physilogy, biology, physics, atronomics/cosmology, computer science, etc - in past there were so many interesting topics here on DB concerning these topics, but they got very quickly lost in the general freediving or beach bar sections under the daily load of "chit-chat" (Jorg's expression) type of posts who are fun, but have no informative value.

This is just a GREAT idea there, I couldn't agree more!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT