• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wessex Spearfishing Club 2010

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Predictions for tomorrow:calm and flat sea excellent viz and a lots of fish
Are you going to send me alone? I will if necessary :t
Posted via Mobile Device

Predictions for tomorrow:calm and flat sea excellent viz and a lots of fish
Are you going to send me alone? I will if necessary :t
Posted via Mobile Device

You forgot to say what time it gets dark - I don't finish work until five:(
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Paul,I'm planning to go in the morning cannot make it evening will be too late for me and cold now:head

Gents, I would love to go, but this week I am really busy with work, up to Salisbury tomorrow, Exeter Wednesday & Southampton Friday. Aside from the fact this is a busy week even without the driving.

I need to do at least 1 dive before the onset of the cold weather & poor conditions.

Gents, I would love to go, but this week I am really busy with work, up to Salisbury tomorrow, Exeter Wednesday & Southampton Friday. Aside from the fact this is a busy week even without the driving.

I need to do at least 1 dive before the onset of the cold weather & poor conditions.
Ok we will be patient with you but hurry up rofl.
At least one session before the fish are leaving the country.
Cheers

He certainly helped lots of spearos and gave wise advise in many occasions,I would have loved to meet him,he sounded very humble despite of his superexperience and he was also polite.A sad loss.

Tony I have got next week tuesday,wed and thursday off!!! theoretically to do DIY in my new house but if weather is semi-decent you know what I am going to say to the DIY .option...
Obviously this invitation is open to all.
See you guys hopefully soon
Kind regards

He certainly helped lots of spearos and gave wise advise in many occasions,I would have loved to meet him,he sounded very humble despite of his superexperience and he was also polite.A sad loss.

Tony I have got next week tuesday,wed and thursday off!!! theoretically to do DIY in my new house but if weather is semi-decent you know what I am going to say to the DIY .option...
Kind regards
This is a good news Cesar :)!!
Lets keep in touch and of course an eye to the weather forecast!
Cheers

Kind regards

Gents, I am of course working, but let me see if I can swing it at least for one of the days. I am working in Weymouth on Tuesday at 10:00, so may have to have an early start if I do that. Weds, WFH(work from home) Thursday possibly WFH, but maybe in Portsmouth.

Keep me informed guys, how cold are we talking now, as I only have a 5mm suit?

Is everybody aware of this terrible news?

http://forums.deeperblue.com/beach-bar/88285-old-man-dave-sad-news.html

A true loss to all the DB spearos in our area.

I hadn't seen the news until your post.
In the short time that I have been here on DB I often read his posts when they turned up & sometimes happened on his older posts when I was searching for something.

I hear he was a true gent, very well informed, handy both in & out of the water; looking at the project he took on with extending the hull of his boat.

A sad day for all.

Sorry Scott
I didn't realised you were interested in coming with us,unfortunately we have cancelled because the italian was too busy and I can't do it on thursday anymore and it is a bit late to organise something for tom.Anyway 5mm wetsuit still good so far.
Kind regards

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT