• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What's behind your DB nickname?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Re: What's behing your DB nickname?

OMG that's me mate! Where did you find it?

rofl rofl..and no Pastor, definitely not that one. Nor this one:
shergar.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. X is actually a 250kg woman living in Texas. She works part time for the CIA monitoring the scientific data coming from freediving organisations. She also has a pet rat named Fred to whom she feeds a calorie controlled meal five times a day.

My name Shouatthesky, came about through being in a long state of existential thinking. The sky representing the universe, and the shout, my cry for answers.:)

Mr. X, the kayak paddling interplanetary, freediving, spearo man of mystery.:):)

vulcan.gif

I was thinking more along the lines of this guy

Attachments

• Spy.JPG
    Spy.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 108

Whoever Mr. X is, is avatar is bloody gorgeous :inlove :inlove

Reactions: bdurrett

I don’t know where he got that picture of me from but it’s definitely got my best side.rofl

rofl rofl rofl Sean was a good looking bloke! Mr. X have you changed much? ;)

Would you be liking a cup of tea father rofl

Oh you would like a nice cup of tea you would, you would, you would, you would…….:):):):)

Of course there's old Bond up there! Brooke Bond rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT