• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What's behind your DB nickname?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Re: What's behing your DB nickname?

That’s what I like Foxy, a little bit of class.:D

Or a little bit IN class... oh the good old school days rofl

Did you take Biology in the last year of school and sit at one of the back tables by any chance????rofl:inloverofl

It is amazing what you can find on the net -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3I64m0x6wI]YouTube - Fannypack's "Camel Toe"[/ame]

mine is easy sedate=sedate(look at the dictonary)
but me i mean myself changed it like that:
sea+date= sedate( the reason i love sea than everything in my life ( i love you all here DB members, too :inlove )
date means here.. you give a date to meet someone ..not to eat a date
rofl

Reactions: spaghetti

In Italy we call it "The fingers of the Pope"...
...(and indeed He puts his hands everywhere over here! rofl)
roflBetter hope his touch doesn't cause it to heal up!

Foxfish, you have become terribly civilized since drinking/spilling that £200 bottle of wine at Christmas.

Sedate, more to the point, who is that pictured your Avator picture?

Last edited:

Sedate - If your avatar pic is for real you just name a time and place and I'll be there:chatup

Podge,
Give us a shout if you are ever planning to attend it some good diving on the Aran islands if the weather is good too.

Friends of Father TED
Father Ted Weekend

They were pushing the infamous speed 3 milk float round Ireland for charity and while i didn,t see it being pushed I did see it on the back of a truck, pretty bizzare as you are driving along to see the craggy island milk float pass by you

Just looking though this thread & it seems to me Mr x is not the only secretive member!
I can think of quite a few guys who rarely or have never posted a pic of them selves - Pastor for instance?

OK so who has a photo of Pastor?

Just looking though this thread & it seems to me Mr x is not the only secretive member!

Oh he's been seen in Chesil Cove in 2006 by my wife, she saw him emerge from the sea and at no time did she say it was like a scene from Thunderball, so not sure why there is the James Bond theme!!

So our task for 2008 is to get a photograph or Mr X !! Which will mean a few trips to Warbarrow Bay & Lulworth areas ;) ;) and many reputation points to the person who gets it!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT