• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Where to find the freediving girls?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
samdive said:
interesting too that no men have yet commented on jojo's definition of weirdo...
bit close to home perhaps!!!! I happen to know a couple of the people she is talking about and I can tell you it is all true!

That seemed to be a serious comment on this issue - sounded a little bitter though.

I haven´t been in the scene for such a very long time but I can see that some people have an ego. And the ego needs to be tended. And the girlfriend comes in second...

Well, a good reminder to pay attention to the girls.

best wishes
Holger

Reactions: island_sands
Not many girls over here on the island that freedive let alone spearfish .... more's the pity - with a few exceptions most of us aren't macho about diving - it's just a part of life - it's where the food comes from !

Ed (still looking for that mermaid :)...)

If it makes everyone feel better, I am going to school in Oklahoma right now and the people here(yes, I think I have talked with everyone in the state) do not understand why someone would even want to freedive! If freediving does not help OU win football games, they are not interested.

island_sands said:
8 seconds...??? i was wondering how to fit it all in, all that strappy leather get-up... less the big belt buckle, that's the last thing i'd like imprinted on my stomach ;)

Don't worry, you won't even be able to tell, besides you mind will be on other things. :p

Besides that stomach print is how cowboys tell which girl is thiers. rofl

Acutally cowboys might be the perfect companion for a freediver.

Who else climbs on a 2000lb piece of pissed off meat and hang on for fun.

Only something a freediver can appreceiate. Crazy is as crazy does.

They are real easy to catch. Just find yourself the tightest pair of jeans you can fit into (just like wearing a wetsuit) go an sit on the fence at the rodeo, and there you go. You just have to get used to the tobacco and cow s**t smell. rofl

On the other hand you can ask him to brew you a special anti-fog with all the spittin'....

DeepThought said:
On the other hand you can ask him to brew you a special anti-fog with all the spittin'....

Could be a good bottling business - an alternative to those Turtle Tears :cool:

back to subject

Poseidon - have you found a freediving girl yet??? (seeing as that is what this was originally about!)

Are there many freediving couples out there who have met while they were already into the sport ?

I only know one or maybe two so far.

So far it seems more like the situation for deep sea fishes: You have to wait a lot time before you meet a potential partner ;-)

best wishes
Holger

More girls in the night clubs but less in the sea...
I know which place I'd rather be :)

Apnea_Addict said:
So far it seems more like the situation for deep sea fishes: You have to wait a lot time before you meet a potential partner ;-)
But once they do meet, there's no turning back. The anglerfish is literally stuck to its partner for life. :hmm

so - we gotta dive DEEP to find our other halves then.....

I have had one or two freediving partners in my time... but none of them lasted very long..... maybe I just wasn't deep enough......

roll on Deeper Blue Dating - come on Stephan!!!

Apnea_Addict said:
Are there many freediving couples out there who have met while they were already into the sport ?

I only know one or maybe two so far.

best wishes
Holger

i introduced my better half to freediving.. :inlove
now he is addicted :D

The 'nagging' voice of my conscience and myself discovered freediving together

Altogether now......Aaaaah! :inlove :king

The first time I waved at my wife was underwater...

We were both tank totin' dive guides at the time.

She is not as much as a freediver as I but we both share a common love for the sea and the creatures that inhabit it.

We just have fun in the sea. I dive she sight see's, either on scuba or free, life's to short to be that serious about having fun.

There is more to life than deep freediving? isn't there?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT