• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Where to find the freediving girls?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
And what exactly do you mean by "weirdos" ? And what it a "normal male" nowadays ?

Isn´t there a sufficient share of "crazy girls" to match the "weirdos"

Would be interesting to know.

Holger

Apnea_Addict said:
And what exactly do you mean by "weirdos" ? And what it a "normal male" nowadays ?

Holger

weirdos... i understand what weirdos are... guys who step out to buy cigarettes and never return... :(

hey i am a crazy girl but just want a normal male to calm me down... :D

Apnea_Addict said:

Holger

i mean like guys i was reading about above, those who wont lie on their backs, are a prime example :hmm

A normal male.. someone who wants to dive normally without doing crazy things under the water like pushing you over your limits every time you dive (why cant we just have a relaxed time and enjoy the water?) also someone who just wants a normal relationship without any "deviance" beyond the limits of being uncomfortable..

island_sands said:
hahahah crusty... i know what you mean ;)

Sarah
Im Sure you do ;) ;)
Now where did i put my clamps

Crusty

Last edited by a moderator:
Garota said:
i mean like guys i was reading about above, those who wont lie on their backs, are a prime example :hmm

A normal male.. someone who wants to dive normally without doing crazy things under the water like pushing you over your limits every time you dive (why cant we just have a relaxed time and enjoy the water?) also someone who just wants a normal relationship without any "deviance" beyond the limits of being uncomfortable..

If he pushes you over limits, maybe it's his way of showing love for you, maybe he thinks that you'll be happy like him when he reaches certain deepth (for example). Pushing someone can be just the way of showing love.No?
or you just have the different perception of what enjoying water is.

How did ended that story with backs? Hm...what if girl also have monofin backs?

nothing wrong with a little deviance and nothing at all wrong with a man who helps me push my limits....

lots wrong with being:

emotionally inept

self obsessed (most freedive men wouldn't even NOTICE their girlfriend's performance or limits, they are so obsessed with their own)

unable to go out and enjoy a good dinner for fear of cheese/caffeine/fat/chocolate/anything without sufficient vitamin xyz and antioxidants once in a while.....

preferring statics in bed to other things (well I'd let him do statics from time to time maybe in the run up to a competition where he might win me a nice titanium stinger or sthg)

chatting up every female freediver that moves but unable to commit to anything more than an endless messenger chat with any of them

is that enough? do you understand "weirdo" now?

not at all bitter and twisted, honestly

J

Reactions: island_sands
How did the story with backs end? well I asked my mate for an update.. and guess what... the relationship didn't last too long.... she found someone less back obsessed..... and as far as I know (not being a monofinner), girls don't seem to have the same problem with monofin muscles limiting their enjoyment of... err.... that kind of thing.

jojo said:
How did the story with backs end? well I asked my mate for an update.. and guess what... the relationship didn't last too long.... she found someone less back obsessed..... and as far as I know (not being a monofinner), girls don't seem to have the same problem with monofin muscles limiting their enjoyment of... err.... that kind of thing.

i dont' know! would love to find out rofl
what a strange character...

i would think that the development of monofin muscles would increase enjoyment for women...

better get a mono then Sara....

poor JoJo... you seem to have had a rough time with male freedivers!! wanna name any names? actually I reckon I can guess................

jojo said:
nothing wrong with a little deviance and nothing at all wrong with a man who helps me push my limits....

lots wrong with being:

emotionally inept

self obsessed (most freedive men wouldn't even NOTICE their girlfriend's performance or limits, they are so obsessed with their own)

unable to go out and enjoy a good dinner for fear of cheese/caffeine/fat/chocolate/anything without sufficient vitamin xyz and antioxidants once in a while.....

preferring statics in bed to other things (well I'd let him do statics from time to time maybe in the run up to a competition where he might win me a nice titanium stinger or sthg)

chatting up every female freediver that moves but unable to commit to anything more than an endless messenger chat with any of them

is that enough? do you understand "weirdo" now?

not at all bitter and twisted, honestly

J
That bad? I think you just published a bad comercial on subject where to find freediving girls :) maybe there sholud be a thread how can a freediver keep the girl. :)

I think it's interesting that this post attracted the response of so many perfect freediving girls.(All girls that freedive are perfect..in theory.)

ramstam said:
I think it's interesting that this post attracted the response of so many perfect freediving girls.(All girls that freedive are perfect..in theory.)

or so many girls... ;) maybe there should be a "meets" thread... where we can talk to other divers who want to meet other divers... totally above board of course :)

Or a "Meats" thread rofl

interesting too that no men have yet commented on jojo's definition of weirdo...
bit close to home perhaps!!!! I happen to know a couple of the people she is talking about and I can tell you it is all true!

samdive said:
interesting too that no men have yet commented on jojo's definition of weirdo...
bit close to home perhaps!!!! I happen to know a couple of the people she is talking about and I can tell you it is all true!

hmm Sam!! do tell so i can take them off the hot list rofl

rofl rofl that's when life becomes very sad.. nothing like going out and enjoying a huge amount of fillet steak and red wine :p not very refined i know but it sure tastes good :)

hmm Sam!! do tell so i can take them off the hot list

as if you didn't alread know!! I'll PM you... but it's quite a long list, it might crash the system!!!

(only kidding guys!)

samdive said:

I actually recognize myself - and whats worse - I don´t see that much wrong with it. That seems like a very commited and disciplined person who has set his priorities right.
If you wanna go deep - there is a price to pay.
I dont approve of the description of beeing self obsessed or emotionally inept though. I am very emotional about my "static training" for instance. And if I can push a girl deeper than 35 meters - well I am in love (for few minutes) before focusing on my own goals again.

Sebastian
:)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT