• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Where to find the freediving girls?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Heaven on earth for the freediving girl

Here is the recipe for getting heaven on earth for a freediving girl...

1. A French freediving cook :friday ;

2. an Italian freediving lover :chatup ;

3. a British freediving policeman :naughty ;

4. a German freediving mechanic :duh ;

all this being managed by a Swiss freediving manager :king !!

And now, I let you guess what might be hell on earth for a freediving girl... :wave

Re: Heaven on earth for the freediving girl

Alison said:
LOL why's that? Or shouldnt I ask :eek:
This a joke about "clichés"...

The cliché relative to the Londoner "bobby" is that they are supposed to be very nice, helpful, not armed, etc...

This is a little old fashioned cliché which has been recently questioned by the new "shoot to kill policy" launched by Tony Blair at the expense of a poor Brazilian guy taken for a "terrorist"...

subaquaticus said:
2. an Italian freediving lover :chatup ;

And now, I let you guess what might be hell on earth for a freediving girl... :wave

no no no no... not the Italians... rofl rofl they are the worst lovers! ;)

now.. steering east....

Apnea_Addict said:
And what exactly do you mean by "weirdos" ? And what it a "normal male" nowadays ?

Wer nicht liebt Wein, Weib und Gesang,

Der bleibt ein Narr sein Leben lang....

weirdo = Narr (more or less ?)

subaquaticus said:
The cliché relative to the Londoner "bobby" is that they are supposed to be very nice, helpful, not armed, etc...

This is a little old fashioned cliché which has been recently questioned by the new "shoot to kill policy" launched by Tony Blair at the expense of a poor Brazilian guy taken for a "terrorist"...
rofl OK better not compare the French Police with [size=-1]Inspector Clouseau then :) Or the detectives that investigated a high profile car accident in Paris back in 97 :(
[/size]

2. an Italian freediving lover ;

Sara - what do you have againts italians?

sadly I think Pelizarri got married...... what about Davide Carrera? he'd be on my soap boy list!!!!

samdive said:
Sara - what do you have againts italians?

sadly I think Pelizarri got married...... what about Davide Carrera? he'd be on my soap boy list!!!!

nothing against them.. they make great food!!!
just dont think they are on my "best lover list" :eek:

so i would take italian food mixed with an eastern lover.. .hmmmm those 1001 persian nights again rofl..

Alison said:
the detectives that investigated a high profile car accident in Paris back in 97

I heard that this "high profile" car accident was a MI 5 operation, wasn't it ? The goal of this operation was, as far as I understood, to save the British monarchy : the heir to the throne of England being raised in Egypt by an Egyptian stepfather was considered highly "inappropriate" by the Crown...

MI 5 thern did a little bit of "cleaning"... didn't they ?

2 jokes about this so-called "accident"....

1. a British one : Do you know the difference between Elton John and Lady Di ?

Of the two, Elton John is now the only one having reasonable chances to end his life as an "old Queen" rofl (for those no native English speakers, "old Queen" is a slang word for "homosexual")

2. a French one : Do you know the difference between a "panier à salade" (slang French expression for the typical police truck which takes "undesirable" people in the night and takes them to the police station...) and the Mercedes of Lady Di ?

No difference : it is the same !

1. in the front the driver is as drunk as a Lord...

2. behind there is an Arab and a prostitute...

rofl

Do you know what is the last thing that went through Diana's mind before she died?

The engine.

mmm you want to watch out - I made a joke about this at work once, admittedly a while ago, and almost got sacked! Brits generally (me being a bit of an exception) don't find this funny......

me - I think the two that got killed where lookalikes and Diana and Dodi are very happy on some island together....

samdive said:
mmm you want to watch out - I made a joke about this at work once, admittedly a while ago, and almost got sacked! Brits generally (me being a bit of an exception) don't find this funny......

me - I think the two that got killed where lookalikes and Diana and Dodi are very happy on some island together....

lol! i love conspiracy theories..

but let's not argue about what Brits feel sensitive about... it makes my hair stand on end!!!

Now back to that monofin position, I wonder if it's listed in the Kama Sutra...

Re: Hell on earth for the freediving girl

subaquaticus said:
Here is the recipe for getting heaven on earth for a freediving girl...

1. A French freediving cook ;

2. an Italian freediving lover ;

3. a British freediving policeman ;

4. a German freediving mechanic ;

all this being managed by a Swiss freediving manager !!

And now.... HELL on earth !

1. A English cook :( ;

2. A Swiss lover zzz ;

3. A German policeman :vangry ;

4. A French mechanic :martial ;

all this staff being managed by an Italian ! rofl

rofl I'll go with that lot :) But at least with the Italian manager they will have some great iniforms :) With the possible exception of the Swiss lover rofl

Here is the version from Steiermark (a region in Austria) :

Hur', Sauf' und Jodl'
Sonst bleibst a Dodl !!

samdive said:
whats wrong with a swiss lover?

Couldn't tell ya. Mabey holey though.

What yall need is a rodeo cowboy for a toy.

Spurs, boots,leather chaps,calf rope, big belt buckle, cowboy hat, southern draw,etc....

Guarenteed to get your juices flowin'

only good for 8 seconds though. rofl

I wasn't always a Guam freediver ;)

Absolute said:
Couldn't tell ya. Mabey holey though.

What yall need is a rodeo cowboy for a toy.

Spurs, boots,leather chaps,calf rope, big belt buckle, cowboy hat, southern draw,etc....

Guarenteed to get your juices flowin'

only good for 8 seconds though. rofl

I wasn't always a Guam freediver ;)

8 seconds...??? i was wondering how to fit it all in, all that strappy leather get-up... less the big belt buckle, that's the last thing i'd like imprinted on my stomach ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT