• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Why I hate you all....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I had to wear my crampons just cross the parking lot without falling on my ass. unreal! :duh

snow, ice, wolves outside the door...

somehow it sounds a whole lot more glamorous than grey skies, rain, mud and kids in hoodies wanting to nick your Ipod...

wanna move to Canada... now...

s

It's balmy today -7 in your language. Up from minus -16 for the last few. Quite windy the whole time as well. Here we have a marvel called lake effect - it is beautiful to see snow crystalize out of the clear air, scintillating in moonlight like tiny, drifting, transient stars. Blizzard last night - with the warmer temps. Lots of deer rattling around in the pines at night - but no wolves.
cope with what? :) :thankyou

Sam-i'm sure you'll find those hoodie kids across the pond too - only they'll be packing mac10s :blackeye

i'll be diving in some pretty cold temperatures in 2 weeks time. i'm heading over to Sweden to freedive under ice!! :cool: i've checked the weather on the internet and it doesn't seem too cold out there right now. having said that it'll be significantly colder than here! i might post a photo or two when i get back.

the RCMP just put out a radio announcement. they will not be responding to any car accidents unless someone was injured. apparently they are just a bit busy :D

Sam, show up in BC and I;ll give you the grand tour :D

RCMP's all went for a pee outside at the same time :duh whens the thaw rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gudday all my little shivering comrades. It's freezing in Cairns today too, about 32 degreesC and the sky so blue it hurts. might take a walk to the beach later and slip in to the water and shoot a nice barramundi for lunch. the missus is walking around in a bikini and getting the barbie ready, she's looking pretty tanned I must say! Ah well, another average day in North Queensland........ Might think about moving somewhere cooler....then again............NAH!!!!

Lucky1 said:
that one went over my head I'm afraid........

You'd have to start at the beginning of this thread to get that one..... Amphib had, at one point, nearly frozen his clackers..... rofl rofl rofl

You guys ever heard of the two Aussie guys touring the world called "Puppetry of the Penis" .....Make NO mistake, THEY are the Clacker kings. keep your eye out for em, they are sure to be visiting a pub near you soon.

Lucky1 said:
You guys ever heard of the two Aussie guys touring the world called "Puppetry of the Penis" .....Make NO mistake, THEY are the Clacker kings. keep your eye out for em, they are sure to be visiting a pub near you soon.

I saw excerpts on TV.... Talk about OWWWWW! Yikes!

Alison said:
OWWWWW :girlie I'm always impressed by a man who can perform with his clackers!! :inlove

I think it's inevitable... gravity, motion and all that... that's probably why i have often heard of a certain area called "The Squash Court".... rofl

(pm if you dont get it) :naughty

island_sands said:
I think it's inevitable... gravity, motion and all that... that's probably why i have often heard of a certain area called "The Squash Court".... rofl

rofl rofl I think :eek: No dont think rofl Just watch your wrist Amphibious Hahaha a quick klack!!

thanks for the warning alison, I'll be sure to treat my wrists with the respect they deserve :D

no need for clacckers at this point - off to surgery in 3hrs, will be high as a kite for a couple days I imagine, all the entertainment I need rofl

OOOOH Pants!! Not on your clackers I hope :(
Only joking :) best of luck, how is your knee coming along now?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT