• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2james 3rd annual keys kraze

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
jay, i'll be down for thanksgiving. think you can stay that long?

sven, ... pendejo? please, viejo... you should be honored to feed my fish. rofl

everyone, start rolling out your ideas for contests in/out of the water. we've got at least 12.

anderson

hey Anderson,
I'm probably gonna head out the 24th. Sorry, gotta get home for Thanksgiving myself.
Jay

But I wanna dive with Jayyyyy, Mom!

Viejo!? Hey, I'll feed your fish after you choke my chicken, Poodle-Boy!

Mayo man.

What the hell are all the gringos doing cussing each other out in spanish. Jeez. I say just a few things in spanish on the forum and look at what I started.

Well I got that reel on my rabitech, and the damn thing floats like a cork. I love it. The other gun that I used with the pelagic reel sank like a damn stone. At least this time if i see that Anderson starts tearing up the place I have 250 feet of dyneema to tie him to the boat. That much line tied to his butt should slow him down.rofl

Aquiles

Whats the matter...everyone got quiet:confused: Oh how I am looking forward to the keys! Been too long since I dove anything besides a rig.:cool:Season here is coming to a close very quickly, that is until the Lump fills with tuna and hoo's, so let the daydreams begin...Maybe I can even fillet the catch of the great deeper blue spearo's, wow, dreams do come true rofl
Wait till mom hears about this!!!!!

5 1/2 months and counting, señores. :cool:

it's snowing right now in my neck of the woods. :waterwork but i'm dreaming of warm clear water as well.

rig, what fish haven't you had the chance to shoot yet? we'll have to put you on some that would suit your fancy. :D ever swim w/ a 3m hammerhead? it's pretty exhilarating.

so, who's filling the 3rd chef position? we got the migrant and the stumped sweede as the first 2. just need 1 more.

if i get going on my EFAD design, i should have it working by kk'03. should be interesting.

later days,
anderson

Would really like to shoot a nice mutton as I doubt I will beat my pb for mangroves or reds...sharks...shoulda seen the tigers this summer! Just point out any palegic...sounds like I have a tour guide!:cool: Just don't get too close to the fillet knife, been known to amputate strangers at the cleaning table:martial

A, you should see the gags we shot for the tourney...been a while since i've seen them like that. Of course it's been a while since I've seen the bottom as well...ask Sven about the murk

This one was shot in 75 feet of water boys. This is what you can expect in KK 03. Fear the spear. :king :king

Attachments

• aj gpr.jpg
    aj gpr.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 333
Hey, didn't your Mother ever tell you to button your tail? :t
And what's with the fish head on the left?

Stick close to this cripple come April, jefe. This diving in clear and warm waters is going to bring mad game to this mollusc molester!!

sven

pray that I can differ my exams...

I'll show you what a lil'boy from the land of sand can do to all you rubber-clad posers!

except Sven - I'll be nice to you - I need clean dishes right?

Willer

:D

looks like someone fed it! :confused: rofl

oh yeah, aquiles... i got somethin' fer ya:

Reactions: ivan
no kidding, fed it!
Thing looks pretty stupid too- must be from North Florida.:t

Smooth points for the suit though.

sven

take home the "king of the kraze" cup, and you might just get to tell sterling what size you want. ;)

looks like the cuban's building up some momentum, though. might have to slip some x-lax in his cuban coffee in order to get to some fish. :D

Jealousy

hi

You guys are making me jealous with this KK03 thing, I want to be there. You are so lucky to be able to dive with each other and other top spearos. Nice fish Aquiles looks like some sort of cod here.

cheers

Nice fish Aquiles,
Just keep shootin' the small ones and keep feedin' the big ones. we'll have 1st place for sure.;) I'll give you a call next week when I get in town.
Jay

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT