• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2james 3rd annual keys kraze

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
With this much noise how do you guys ever catch any fish?

;)

-The Rookie

you heard about how the dolphins were swimming around elian, right? :confused: i guess aquiles is starting to have the same effect on the reef fish. :D rofl

and... just when i though kk'03 couldn't get any farther away, this happens. :( yeah, my dog's not too happy, either.

rofl
rofl
rofl

It's warm and sunny in your home state Anderson! And might I add that the women in their bikinis are looking mighty fine too!

-Michael

hi

Went out on the snorkel charter boat today for work experience there was two americans from the HUGE city of LA. They were telling me all about freediving in florida, though after diving the outer reef today they said the GBR is better. They also told me that LA has a Population of 23 million more than all of OZ. I almost fell over when they told me this.

Andrsn maybe kk'05

cheers from the jealous man

depends

hi Andrsn

it depends I finish high school in 2 weeks and I will either work on a dive boat or go to UNI if I go to uni i will have no money. If I get a job I can save up money so who knows. I would love to travel somewhere like Florida, or even the Med.

cheers

Re: depends

Originally posted by ivan
hi Andrsn

it depends I finish high school in 2 weeks

cheers

:king :friday

Fell free to visit me ;) but i can not promise for good spearing spotsrofl

Reactions: loopy
At least you don't live on the Gulf yet have to stare at 8+ seas everyday like some of us...so close yet so far away:( so anderson dont feel too bad

so, who's filling the 3rd chef position? we got the migrant and the stumped sweede as the first 2. just need 1 more.
QUOTE]

I'd be fine with Stephan doing some cooking, but you know those Brits and their boiling everything...:yack

sven

Hmmm - I would have put my name forward apart from the fact you all sound so much more qualified chefs than me. If I am to fill a position then i'd better start getting some recipies together... :duh

I am looking forward to trying out being a spearo for the week thou'. Plus i've already started to plan what's in store for the big end-of-week bash - partying, now that is something us Brits are good at.

i think Key West might be in store for us for the big bash! :D :friday

anderson

Key west!!!!!!!!!!!!Now I know that Im getting trashed:friday :friday :friday Till I get knocked out.:ko This happened last year when I speared my tent. That is a story to be told over many beers:blackeye What a year last year... I can't wait.. Im getting siked up already.

Games to play

1) spear the tail on the dumbass. AKA hit the killshot on the jersey chick @3:00 am (I hope the girl from jersey comes back this year. ) inside joke to kk 02

2) See how many times anderson can cut himself in a one hour period trying to fix his bands (I JK #2)

3) See how many times aquiles and jay come back to the dock skunked in kk03' just to take home the prize at the end

4) See how a cuban turns a tent into a pinata, uses a speargun as a bat to get at the prize inside only to find a naked columbian candy within
:D

5) How many beers can you drink while doing static, till you faint from lack of o2

6) Fill in the blank_____________________________

any suggestions.........

Aquiles

DQBN:cool:

did we ever find out about that train back to jersey? rofl

hey, randy said his brother was just down there diving the pilings. he had shot a pretty big black and the bulls tore it off his spear. i don't remember seeing sharks at the pilings the times we've speared there. :confused: i'll have to find out more about that one.

maybe this time we can explore the gulf side? maybe capt chris knows of some wrecks or something?

later,
andrsn

while looking for trains to nowhere...

I'm still waiting to hear what the deal is with Aquile's Mom and Sponge-Bob sportin' Jay.

sven

Mom is sporting a new look. (Surgery) so you can believe that she is looking as good as ever. As far as the sponge bob underroos that Jay wears I can't comment..........Anderson on the other hand may have more insight.

I hope to be there

I hope to be able to attend some of the KK03... but I am now going into training to prepare for the CAFA Western Regionals being held on April 19 & 20, 2003 in Vancouver, B.C. - Am preparing to look at becoming an AIDA judge, and in order to do so, I need to compete in an AIDA sanctioned event.

Not sure how to fit this in, but I'll see what I can do...

oh god, cliff! please don't acquire the "sturgeon tone"! :D every post he had meantioned something about championships, nationals, or world record and how he was involved in all of them at some point in time. rofl

good luck on your aida judgeship pursuit, but the only judging we'll need for kk'03 is to determine whether or not sven was staring at the migrant's speado too much. :D

wow, a comp.... good luck. maybe you can show us a few things if you make it down here. aquiles is stuck at that 37m mark.

how many days do you think you'd be able to spend w/ us? :confused:

later, good luck, and keep us posted,
anderson

SpongeBob reporting in:
Just made it to the Keys. About 80F @ 2130 ( thats 930pm to all you landlubbers). I'll be nice to get in some warm water, hopefully kill some fish(ooooppps, thats not PC) hopefully I'll harvest some fish in the most humane way possible.:duh Eat your heart out snow bunny.
Jay

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT